Sporting News Draft magazine is out.

Hell i had to find Artrell in a Profootball Weekly... I just knew Patrick Surtain,Brian Kelly, or Samari Rolle were going to be Bengals...

then they announced Artrell Hawkins..? I'm like WTF..? Maybe he read it upside down.. or something, because I know we didn't just draft a kid from the Univesity of Cincinnati in the second round..? :angry::angry::angry:

Actually Who-dey... I just sent in my " Crazy Mock " for round 1. It's full of trades and sarcasm. Trades basically founded on recent pro-day workouts ,and rumors. --

Several of those picks left me scratching my head as well, but anything's possible come April 24th and 25th.

Thanks for the kudos as well.

I like following the draft too....but I'll got damned if I pay 8 ducketts for a book, when I don't even have a say as to wholl be drafted......last time I checked I wasn't invited to the war room....

PLUS im a college kid.....I can find a lot better uses for that money....like a six pack or something..... :rolleyes:

Man are you kidding me, When I was in college, I had myself a * HUSTLE *. I "hustled" in between classes,on the way to classes, on the way to school, and from school. I always had money to "play" with. ----You need to find yourself a Hustle.. (a safe one ---one that doesn't interfere with brain functions ). :D

Man are you kidding me, When I was in college, I had myself a * HUSTLE *. I "hustled" in between classes,on the way to classes, on the way to school, and from school. I always had money to "play" with. ----You need to find yourself a Hustle.. (a safe one ---one that doesn't interfere with brain functions ). :D

Well, right now my hustle is more or less trying to record.....I'm a MC, and my hustle hopefully will be slinging these CD's and doing shows.....but if you have any ideas (besides pimpin') I'd be open to suggestions....

Body oils, incenses, cd's ,video's.... you name it... always someone willing to buy that stuff...( just remember to get a peddlers' license )----wink. wink. :ph34r:

Like those NY cats on the sidewalk huh?......Hmm.....CD's and Video's yeah...but I doubt the kids at OU would really be buying Body Oils and Incenses.....

Man, don't kid yourself....College kids have money... !!

1. My rule for hustling is this..

^* There are 2 reasons in this world why women always have money,

#1.--Women have jobs !

#2.--Women have boyfriends!

--Go to the nail shops,the beauty parlors', stand outside the liquor stores, go to where people are going to shop, and help them line your pockets.