NOT SEEN NOTHING YET

mello2dope

Kirk I totally overstand what you're saying, but 99 % of the times, a big name player brings too much cap problems or mental problems.

Take the top 3 signings this offseason..

1. Payton Manning.. Let's say We were 25 million under the cap and needed a top Quarterback.. Signing Payton would have crippled us.

2. Jevon Kearse... he's a very good de.. when healthy..? he's been of-injured the past 2 seasons with feet problems.. That's a serious red flash you know..?

3. Terrell Owens....Great Wide receiver.. drops a pass from time to time.. enormous ego...bad attitude with coaches and players.. nuff said.

4. Warren Sapp.. If he signs with us.. he'll also be bringing his baggage as well.. and the list goes on and on.. I agree with the point made that it's Marvins' job to coach these guys,.

Like I said.. We patch a few holes in Free Agency, and then draft those same spots to add depth . Sure fire way to build a Dynasty.

Kirk I totally overstand what you're saying, but 99 % of the times, a big name player brings too much cap problems or mental problems.

Take the top 3 signings this offseason..

1. Payton Manning.. Let's say We were 25 million under the cap and needed a top Quarterback.. Signing Payton would have crippled us.

2. Jevon Kearse... he's a very good de.. when healthy..? he's been of-injured the past 2 seasons with feet problems.. That's a serious red flash you know..?

3. Terrell Owens....Great Wide receiver.. drops a pass from time to time.. enormous ego...bad attitude with coaches and players.. nuff said.

4. Warren Sapp.. If he signs with us.. he'll also be bringing his baggage as well.. and the list goes on and on.. I agree with the point made that it's Marvins' job to coach these guys,.

Like I said.. We patch a few holes in Free Agency, and then draft those same spots to add depth . Sure fire way to build a Dynasty.

I like what you're saying. :)