One lady broke a program

combatbengal

I know this isn't Bengal talk, but it burns me up to see this. When I'm not watching the Bengals, I'm watching the Bearcats take care of business. Atleast I used to wach them take care of business. UC's new president came in and cleaned house. She got rid of some deans and then threw Bobbie Huggins to the curve. The results of her actions: Cincinnati was left out of the NCAA Tournament parade when the 65-team draw was announced this evening. Xavier, Kentucky, Ohio State and Indiana are all in. Thank you Ms. US President.

I know this isn't Bengal talk, but it burns me up to see this. When I'm not watching the Bengals, I'm watching the Bearcats take care of business. Atleast I used to wach them take care of business. UC's new president came in and cleaned house. She got rid of some deans and then threw Bobbie Huggins to the curve. The results of her actions: Cincinnati was left out of the NCAA Tournament parade when the 65-team draw was announced this evening. Xavier, Kentucky, Ohio State and Indiana are all in. Thank you Ms. US President.

Of course Kentucky's in...Kentucky has the best basketball program in the nation. :sure:

Of course Kentucky's in...Kentucky has the best basketball program in the nation. :sure:

Heelll yeah dude :cheers:

the UC players are a bunch of moronic thuggish players, that dont even deserve the scholarships that they are on. that nancy zympher, or whocares how to spell the last name, is damn liberal naacp POS....who cares though cause we have the classy and now winning bengal organization from top to bottom (yeah yeah chris henry whatever)

WHO DEY

:cheers:

the UC players are a bunch of moronic thuggish players, that dont even deserve the scholarships that they are on.

:blink: they're not thugs

One word.... Duke.....

the UC players are a bunch of moronic thuggish players, that dont even deserve the scholarships that they are on.

WHO DEY

I see you have some great basketball knowledge :wacko:

I usually don't call people out, but you are a fukn idiot!

No he's not. Huggins was not a good enough coach to build a team. He was good at getting good players, but when push came to shove every year, they couldn't work together to win the big games.

WHO DEY

No he's not. Huggins was not a good enough coach to build a team. He was good at getting good players, but when push came to shove every year, they couldn't work together to win the big games.

Who's talkin about Huggins? :unsure:

I think it's the NCAA's way of telling UC to get your f**king house in order before you can come see us.

Watching as many games as I did this year I think Kennedy was a better game manager than Huggins ever could be. His timely substitutions and getting quality PT out of guys that play football was nothing short of brilliant. He kept UC in some games they had no business being in.

The Kirkland injury just killed them.

.500 in your first year of the divison and 19 wins with six scholarship players is an amazing feat. Just look what happened to Louisville this year.

It's a shame. Now, with our coaching staff in such bad shape, how many good recruits can any coach get here?

Any coach will have to go Hugs route, and build with Jucos before the tarnish wears off.

Now, i do blame nancy, but she's not alone. Hugs didn't handle himself very well, and the Keith Legree debacle is unforgiving. I just don't understand why Hugs coached a FULL Year after his DUI. And him being at senior night and Kennedy thanking him, while brave and justified, cost him any chance at getting hired

BTW, I had a huge childhood crush on Winnie, Thank you very much, sir

This isn't about Huggins. He is gone.

And I will be honest. I hated the way he coached his teams. I disliked him a lot, thought that he did more harm than good, and was a "win at all costs" kind of coach. Huggins was the reason why I rooted against UC.

Now that Hugs is gone, I respect their program. I won't root for them, but I can appreciate when they do well. AK is going to be a great coach. Too bad it is going to be somewhere else. Hicks is fun to watch, Hell anyone who like college ball can say that.

UC got jobbed this year. But, you have to look at it, the Selection Committee is dominated by smaller schools and conference reps. That group of guys will not give any conference 9 teams. It just won't happen, they are looking out for their own best interests.

It still doesn't make it right that UC got left out, but this is the type of chance UC has taken by joining the mega uber conference of the New BE. Unfortunately now the real dark ages begin for UC. No recruits coming in, perhaps Downey transferring, no head coach (yet), an athletic director who has to outsource his job to find a new coach, and a President who could care less about athletics. The next few years for UC fans may be a little rough.

I think that the Selection Committee is better than the BCS system (what isn't?), but I think that they need to put some more clear-cut guidelines out there so that people aren't so shocked as they were this year. Especially, the fans of UC, Michigan (ughhh) and Florida State deserve explanations. The head of the committee, or spokesperson or something, said that they expect the bigger name teams to play difficult schedules, instead of having weak non-conference schedules. Ummm, UC didn't do that. SOS of 5, and RPI ahead of like 10 teams that got at-large bids deserves some sort of explanation, bad reputation or not.

I think it's the NCAA's way of telling UC to get your f**king house in order before you can come see us.

Watching as many games as I did this year I think Kennedy was a better game manager than Huggins ever could be. His timely substitutions and getting quality PT out of guys that play football was nothing short of brilliant. He kept UC in some games they had no business being in.

The Kirkland injury just killed them.

.500 in your first year of the divison and 19 wins with six scholarship players is an amazing feat. Just look what happened to Louisville this year.

It's a shame. Now, with our coaching staff in such bad shape, how many good recruits can any coach get here?

Any coach will have to go Hugs route, and build with Jucos before the tarnish wears off.

Now, i do blame nancy, but she's not alone. Hugs didn't handle himself very well, and the Keith Legree debacle is unforgiving. I just don't understand why Hugs coached a FULL Year after his DUI. And him being at senior night and Kennedy thanking him, while brave and justified, cost him any chance at getting hired

BTW, I had a huge childhood crush on Winnie, Thank you very much, sir

There is one reason and one reason alone that UC did not get in. Mike Thomas. He is good friends with the idiot Chairman of the Selection Committee, I think his name is Littlecod. Thomas didn't want UC in, because he thinks it will be easier now to show AK the door. I guarantee you Thomas made it known to Littlewood that he didn't want UC in. Joe Lunardi is calling it the biggest screw job in the history of the NCAA. He had UC as a flippin 9 seed and they don't even get in. Yeah, Air Force could finish .500 in the best conference ever assembled. I hope they lose by 90.

WHO DEY

You're right, he only made the tourney 14 consecutive years. That's just not getting it done, is it? You may want to stick to football.........no wait, weren't you the one that said the easiest road to the Super Bowl is through the Steelers not Jacksonville? Maybe you should just keep your comments to yourself.