Daryl Gardner

WHO DEY AGAIN?

I'm starting to get tired of players formally playing with Marvin getting a pass to Cincinnati. Doesn't this get to anyone else?

Not if they can contribute....And MArvin can get Gardner to contribute...but I say sign him only for the minumum, otherwise he's too big a gamble....

Plus one reason Marvin is bringing in guys he knows, he's trying to change the attitude of the team to a chamionship calber mentallity, and the best way to do that is with guys you know have that already....

But as for the Gardner thing....I doubt it, he was supposedly coming to Cincinnati last year but Marvin didn't pull the trigger on it, why this year( besides the fact we really need the dline help)

So far I've been right about Hawkins,Burris,Gibson, the next to go has got to be Tony Williams...

Gardener is over rated.... when he was with the Dolphins.. he was helped by playing next to Tim Bowens...

Washington, he may have played hard, but he doesn't put up eye-popping numbers and never has.. He's only had 19 sacks in his entire career.. He's 31. We could do a lot better....

So far I've been right about Hawkins,Burris,Gibson, the next to go has got to be Tony Williams...

Gardener is over rated.... when he was with the Dolphins.. he was helped by playing next to Tim Bowens...

Washington, he may have played hard, but he doesn't put up eye-popping numbers and never has.. He's only had 19 sacks in his entire career.. He's 31. We could do a lot better....

I'm not aiming for sacks from this spot. We need a space-eater to tie up blockers and stop the run. With Thornton next to a guy like that, he can be help Justin Smith get to the QB...

but we need the big guy in the middle to free them up and to stop the run.

Some people in life always say why can't I win the Lotto. These are the same people who sit back never play or take a chance.

How do you expect win big if you don't play.

D.Gardner 30y/o or D.Russell 26 y/o 2 huge DT take one of them and sign him to the league min. Let M.Lewis do his movitional Magic. If it don't work out cut what do we lose. BUT If it works out we look like great. Again the only way I would take one of them is for league Min. and make him prove himself.

Look how Lewis handled Dillon I think he could handle one of these guys in his sleep and not mess with the team chemistry

Dillon is a different type of headcase than Gardener and Russell...

In Dillon you have a pro-bowl featured back that has been mentally worn down by all the dealings and losings accompanied by being a Bengal during the last 7 years !.

Gardener basically quit playing for the Broncos,because things didn't necessarily go his way...---and that's worse than Dillon..

but to take the cake.. you talk about a HIT or MISS guy... that's Russell in a 'nut'shell...emphasize the nut part...

Russell has had numerous drug suspensions.Legal troubles including rape charges( which were eventually dropped,) , but the thing that scares me the most.. He actually had the audacity to say ....( I don't take drugs, and I don't know how they got into my system those 4 times )....When asked in interviews about his past.. he still thinks he's a choir boy...??

A man that doesn't realize his mistakes is doomed to repeat them...

I'd rather have Starks or Wilfork......even the Hawaiin kid Isaac Sopaoga...