My mock- 4 rounds

eclipse99t

1. Brodrick Bunkley, DT, FSU

I'd truly love to have Gabe Watson, if there was some type of guarentee that he would work his ass off, becuase I believe he has more talent that Haloti Ngata. Nowhere do you find that combo of size, strength, and speed. It comes at the cost of work ethic. I would prefer someone who works their tail off every play every play as opposed to one who puts in one good play every series.

2. Antonio Cromartie, CB, FSU (This is a pick early second, Lions' spot. We trade Tory James to them for their 2nd round pick-switch places with us...I hope/wish...:-D)

Stay with the Seminoles with this pick. Cromartie is the best CB in the draft, period, when healthy. Freakish blend of size and speed, and he can stick to receivers like glue. And coming from a college like FSU, he's already matched up with some damn good receivers

3. Daniel Bullocks, S, Nebraska

His brother is a damn fine safety in the NFL, and this guy is apparently just like him. From the limited action I've seen him, he seems like a ballhawk, and I'm pretty sure he'll last this long due to the amount of good safeties in this draftunless he has a god-like combine. Bullocks + Madieu = ownage

4. Anthony Montgomery, DT, Minn

I've seen clips of this guy play, honestly, I've never seen a full game. But I've heard that he's a VERY hard worker, and demands double teams from the center and guard every play. Could be a godsend to the LB corps if this is true. He could start if he lives up to all this hype.

-Weird, but somehow, I keep thinking that we have some good DTs if we get these two guys. JT will be gone next year, but Bryan Robinson, Askew (who I think will play with a chip in his shoulder becuase of sitting for an entire year almost, and may even play his way to the starting lineup), Bunkley, Shaun Smith, and Montgomery. There's a lot of weight in there, and I believe we can rotate these guys to keep them fresh, and our run defense will be much better.

Here's to a new season :cheers:

B

A bit unrealistic, but I'd be very happy with that draft. Cromartie is a 1st round prospect, Bunkley may be gone at 24, and it is not likely that Bullocks will fall to # 91. Montgomery is a good pick, but we already have a DT now in Bunkley and it's not like Montgomery is going to come in and start opposite of him, that'd give us 6 DT's... How bout a LB, WR, CB, or DE in the 4th round?

4TH ROUND PROSPECTS

LB: Gerris Wilkinson or Freddie Roach.

WR: Jonathon Orr, Travis Wilson, or Brandon Williams.

CB: Anwar Phillips, Kelly Jennings, or possibly Will Blackmon.

DE: Mike Kudla or Mark Anderson