Bengals first 3 round mock

Whur CHad At?

1st Round: KO SIMPSON S - UNIVERSITY of SOUTH CAROLINA

rt525aa5.jpg

Compared by many to Troy Polamalu, and Ed Reed, the Bengals get a big time playmaker in the secondary to go along with Madieu Williams. He can cover the pass, but some of his game against the run will need some improvement. All around stud, has amazing potential to be a flat out STUD.

2nd Round: GABE WATSON DT - UNIVERSITY of MICHIGAN

GabeWatson.jpg

Bengals finally get a beefy Defensive lineman when they select Gabe Watson. He is a big fellow weighing 330 lbs. Doesn't do much agaisnt the pass, but he can stop the run. He is strong too, much stronger than John Thorton ever wished he could be. Very comparable to Casey Hampton. He may be long gone by this pick, so Jesse Mahelona could go here as well.

3rd Round: SINORICE MOSS WR - UNIVERSITY of MIAMI(FL)

a-moss.jpg

I know the Bengals need a TE, but I am afraid that there will not be a good one available at this time, so they might go that path in the second round if Leonard Pope or Anthony Fasano are avaiable. Now to Sinorice Moss, the reason I have him here is because he is too good to pass up. After losing Mr.Henry to stupidity, we select a new fresh WR to replace him. Moss is lightning quick, has exceptional hands, and can possibly Kick return or Punt Return(Which we really need!). I could also see us drafting Martin Nance from Miami(OH), but he may be gone by the time we pick here.

There is my first three rounds, I will get to my later rounds later. I am too wasted to do any more typing. :cheers:

Hey, Where -

Why not predict we draft Ngota while you're at it . . . admittedly, it's long before the combine and way too early for a reliable read on some players, but I find it very difficult to believe that any of your picks will still be on the board => I've seen Ko go as high as 16, and both Watson (possible NT) and Moss (great pedigree) go at the end of round 1.

Right now, based on the fallout from the Senior bowl, I see something like:

1) Kiwanuka

2) Pope

3) Blue

I'm sure my picks are less accurate (wronger?) than yours.

First of all Mathias Kiwanuka is very over rated IMO, he was destroyed by D'Brack Fergusson. He should of came out last year. Gabe Watson is a long shot, if you would read why I have him there you would understand you ass clown.

Leonard Pope will be long gone by the time we pick in round 2 and I haven't seen one mock draft where sinorice Moss is gone at the end of round 1. Please provide evidence Indy.

Anything can happen on draft day, look at last year for example. Everyone had Aaron Rogers going #1, and he went all the way to #24. So you never know.

First of all Mathias Kiwanuka is very over rated IMO, he was destroyed by D'Brack Fergusson. He should of came out last year. Gabe Watson is a long shot, if you would read why I have him there you would understand you ass clown.

Leonard Pope will be long gone by the time we pick in round 2 and I haven't seen one mock draft where sinorice Moss is gone at the end of round 1. Please provide evidence Indy.

Anything can happen on draft day, look at last year for example. Everyone had Aaron Rogers going #1, and he went all the way to #24. So you never know.

Your picks are your opinion and that's cool, however, I don't see Moss being there and I have seen only two (that I can remember) mocks that have him in the 1st. Anything can happen, see Wilfork dropping all the way to NE... Someone had Aaron Rogers going #1 ?? :lmao: That's laughable, I never saw that one...

Ko Simpson "Campaign" works for me...

WHODEY !!!

:confused1::blink::huh::unsure: evidence???.....are you talking to me??

ew, ew, I know, Jimmy Williams will still be on the board for some unknown reason, as his card mysteriously falls onto the floor unnoticed by every team with safety or cornerback needs above us and we will pick him and convert him to safety!

...now just use your imaginations...

(coming over the loud speaker in the Jungle...)

"NOW STARTING AT THE SAFETY POSITIONS...

...THE WILLIAMS BROTHERS!"

:excitedgroup:

ew, ew, I know, Jimmy Williams will still be on the board for some unknown reason, as his card mysteriously falls onto the floor unnoticed by every team with safety or cornerback needs above us and we will pick him and convert him to safety!

...now just use your imaginations...

(coming over the loud speaker in the Jungle...)

"NOW STARTING AT THE SAFETY POSITIONS...

...THE WILLIAMS BROTHERS!"

:excitedgroup:

They probably aren't brothers from other mothers though. At least I don't see the resembelance.

Neither will Watson if he has decent interviews and workouts. The kid has shown monster potential throughout his career. If he can show the attitude needed to fulfill that, the Bengals may be be mulling Watson over in the 1st Round.

Also, like it was said before me, no way Moss falls to us in the 3rd. His combine and workouts will only raise his stock. When he runs a sub 4.35 and shows his strength and quickness, Moss could elevate his stock to 1st Round status. However, there is a possibility if Moss is not impressive, and runs a 40 over 4.45, he may not even get drafted until the 4th. Obviously the 1st is more likely.

Moss wil never got out of the top half of r2. He is very good in a weak WR draft class.

Ko Simpson could jump up to r1 with a good combine...but stats are not what get me all worked up. Watson may go into r2 but not fall to us at 55. Mahelona got PWND by Trueblood at the senior bowl....pass.

I think Indycats draft is legitamite.

As for Kiwi not being impressive...b eg a pardon? better do some research on the guy...he's a monster and will decimate once in stripes.

1) Kiwanuka

2) Pope

3) Blue

Blue is a bad fit. I like Pope, but he won't last to 55 and may be gone before we pick at 24. Kiwanuka is good, but he doesn't exactly help us up the middle like we need it. I can't say I'd be unhappy with that draft though, Blue is just a bad fit and just like Whur Chad At, it is very unrealistic.

1. DT Brodrick Bunkley

2. S Donte Whitner

3. TE Dominique Byrd

Perfect until the 3rd. First off, Byrd is an early to mid 2nd Round prospect, 2nd, he doesn't fit. Like Darnell Bing, it is not a horrible fit but Byrd leaves something to be desired. Byrd is short and only average as a blocker, he also doesn't focus all the time. Byrd is a very good TE but not fit in the Bengals mold, he will not provide too much in terms of redzone ability. Still, in the 3rd, I'd sacrifice the not too great fit for that good of a value.