10 quick thoughts

NYBengalfan

Ten quick thoughts..........

1. Just get the Super Bowl(XL) over with!

2. Seattle better win...... I dont want to here it from those s**ttsburgh fans.

3. Will I even watch the game????.......wake me up when this nightmare is over! :angry:

4. Did Chad get that cheerleaders phone number after the Colts game??????

5. Gee......I should not have broken the remote when we lost to PIT, I am too lazy to get up and change the channel by hand.

6. The Bengals are too classy of an organization to retaliate on Ben....... unlike one particular organization that is playing this weekend that I choose not to, nor do I want to mention their name. <_<

7.We better get a DT in the first round of the draft.

8. Madieu better not get hurt next year because Ohalete sucks!!!!

9. What will Chad do when he scores in first TD in '06.

10. PAYBACK IS A BITCH,WE WILL KICK THE STEELERS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEXT YEAR AND WILL WIN SUPER BOWL XLI

........ Bring it you f**kin CHEATERS

5. Gee......I should not have broken the remote when we lost to PIT, I am too lazy to get up and change the channel by hand.

My remote must have been constructed better. When I fired it across the room when Carson got injured, it took that window right out of it's frame without a scratch! I wasn't throwing no breaking pitch either, it was the high heat. A little too high unfortunately.

*Note to self: Remotes are way cheaper than windows. :no:

Yep... no DT in the 1st round. The difference between the guy we get in the 1st and a guy that would be available in the 2nd in minimal. A SS would be okay... but I'd rather go the FA route. Personally a DE would be my first choice... but only if Tamba Hali or Kiwi is there... and most likely neither will.

Yep... no DT in the 1st round. The difference between the guy we get in the 1st and a guy that would be available in the 2nd in minimal. A SS would be okay... but I'd rather go the FA route. Personally a DE would be my first choice... but only if Tamba Hali or Kiwi is there... and most likely neither will.

Who's available as FA that we'd want?

Who's available as FA that we'd want?

A lot of people want Archuletta... but I don't see that happening. This is a pretty deep safety FA market... and with Thomas Davis as a 2nd year player making a lot of money, Carolina is not going to be able to re-sign Marlon McCree. Most bang for you buck out of anybody we could get... including the draft in my opinion. That's the way I'd want to go.