"24"

BengalChamps

Anyone else continue to watch 24? Tonight's episode was good. I cant stand the president. He's a weiner.

Hell yeah Champs, I'm hooked and hard. This has to be their best season EVER! BTW, the "President" is not a weiner. He's a politician. It matters not if he portrays a Republican or Democrat. They're all the same. Corrupt.

I loved the way his wife gave him the brush off. Now...where the f**k did the canisters go?

i've never been able to get hooked on 24. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about it, but I try to watch it, and I don't know whats going on.

But 24 isn't even the best show on FOX! "Arrested Development" is the funniest show in a looong time, but no one watches it and FOX gave up on trying to promote it after season 2. So, its getting cancelled. But, it is hilarious! (Sorry to hijack the topic :D)

24 is my only show I actually watch. I freaking love that show. Jack is a bad motherfer - I actually thought he was cutting that dudes eye out last night. Anyways hell yea I own the first 4 seasons on DVD. Hope this one's as good!

The thing about "24" is every season typically covers one story line. This season is really gripping. Personally I don't think he should have left that woman and her son. That woman loves him no matter what, and that boy needs a mans direction in his life. Especially now. If Jack does end up leaving, it's over for that kid.

Jack! Do the right thing. Stay with the woman who would stand by you.

The thing about "24" is every season typically covers one story line. This season is really gripping. Personally I don't think he should have left that woman and her son. That woman loves him no matter what, and that boy needs a mans direction in his life. Especially now. If Jack does end up leaving, it's over for that kid.

No Way! Audrey's way hotter!

C'mon. Hotter doesn't automatically equal better. Besides the other woman is very attractive too.

C'mon. Hotter doesn't automatically equal better. Besides the other woman is very attractive too.

Billy, it's TV. Hotter is always better!

C,mon man. The glasses, the business suit, sexy intelligence.......I could go on and on! She's HOT!

And in response to TDB. I hope Jack's daughter comes back.(way hotter than Audrey) Is it obvious what I look for in a TV show?

post-1740-1138891157_thumb.jpg

Billy, it's TV. Hotter is always better!

C,mon man. The glasses, the business suit, sexy intelligence.......I could go on and on! She's HOT!

And in response to TDB. I hope Jack's daughter comes back.(way hotter than Audrey) Is it obvious what I look for in a TV show?

She ain't that hot. Barely qualifies as MILF material. FYI...THIS is hot: startreksevenofninesignedshirt.jpg

going to have to go with billy on this one, I am not a fan of audrey, very strange nose going on there

and i am going to have to go with TDB on elisha, she is amazing, it really is too bad she is off the show

it really doesn't matter though since i am not watching the show for the ladies

Does anyone else hope the President gets popped? I can't stand that spineless POS. I couldn't FREAKING believe it when they shot Palmer though, much like I couldn't believe the hit on our Palmer. Looks like there were two assasination attempts on "Palmers" this year.

• 2 weeks later...