Member Mocks & Mock Draft Database

Just a heads-up for any who missed the announcement in the main forum, Bengalszone.com now has a mock draft tracking page at:

http://www.bengalszone.com/mockdrafts.php

This includes member mocks in our mock draft sub-forum as well as mock drafts from around the net. If anyone sees one they think should be included, let me know & I or one of the other mods will add it when we have a moment.

Props, as always, to B24 for putting it all together! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Can my mock get added to this file?

Feel free to delete this post after doing so (or not doing so, as the case may be :-) )

We're just linking to full mocks on the database page. Do (at least) the other 31 picks in the first and I'll be happy to add you in. :)

EDIT: Well, at least I thought we were. Someone tucked you in, so whichever of my fellow mods did that can just go to the member mocks section and link all the other bengals-only drafts, too... :P

• 2 months later...

Bengals Only:

1:24: Manny Lawson, DE, North Carolina State

2:55: John McCargo, DT, North Carolina State

3:91: David Thomas, TE, Texas

4:123: Anthony Smith, S, Syracuse

5:157: Terna Nande, OLB, Miami (OH)

6:193: Cooper Wallace, TE, Auburn

7:209: Josh Betts, QB, Miami (OH)

7:231: Daryn Colledge, OT, Boise State

My best guess. I think this draft would work exceptionally well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys, just wanted to say thanks, all your mocks were great, and I had more fun this year between them and the database than any other year! I can see the attraction of this goofy crap for guys like Kiper; it's strangely addicting.

In that vein, it shoud be noted that I'll keep checking the draft sites for 2007 updates. Belive it or not, there are already 2 2007 round projections (noted by the 2007 in parens after the entry), proving, I suppose, that there are those with even less of a life than me. :lol:

Both favor...you got it...DT again. All you Ohio State fans keep an eye out because according to our two early entries, it's between:

OSU DT Quinn Pitcock 1 (+1)

and

Michigan DT Alan Branch 1 (+1)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I like Troy Smith as much as anyone. I don't think he'll be too short, he incredibly accurate as a thrower, he makes very good decisions, and he uses his elusiveness to make plays downfield, rather than just trying to run for 4 or 5 yards.

That said... If we were to take Troy Smith in the first round, I would have to seriously consider being a fan of another team. That mock draft makes absolutely no sense.