keep complaining big mouth!

teenbengal14

can big name players stop complaining i mean if i was TO i would love to play with the ravens. But he is mad because he didnt get his 20 million signing bonus you probably couldnt spend that in your life, (unless you are Mike Tyson!) him and corey should just make a club and call it "The Spoiled Rich Baby Club" :angry:

him and corey should just make a club and call it "The Spoiled Rich Baby Club" :angry:

I agree except they should get David Lee Roth from old Van Halen and call it the "What The Hell Was I Thinking Club!!"

Total selfish idiots. What a shame. <_<

can big name players stop complaining i mean if i was TO i would love to play with the ravens. But he is mad because he didnt get his 20 million signing bonus you probably couldnt spend that in your life, (unless you are Mike Tyson!) him and corey should just make a club and call it "The Spoiled Rich Baby Club" :angry:

They want it all man....its not good enough to be a superstar with disposable income, they want to be on a winner...which isnt bad but they just want everything ya know? Im sure if the Eagle were winning, but on the ground rather than the air, TO would complain....thats what Dillon was doing.....when our O gradually shifted from run to pass....(actually it couldve been the most balanced attack in the league, no thanks to Brat) Corey started bellyaching....I mean, if he stayed, and CP starting lighting it up through the air, you'd hear the same thing.....you can't win with those guys (pun intended) ;)

I can't really argue with what Terrell Owens is doing... The nfl is the only professional sport where there isn't a guaranteed contract.. Players can't turn to arbitrators to decide if their worth is what they're getting paid and so forth.. As a matter of fact, the only thing guaranteed is the Signing bonus ,which 3% comes off the top to the agents in the first place.. Teams can push cap figures years down the road, although it has become common place for teams to take the cap hits as soon as possible, however last season.. Dallas was still paying Aikmans salary even though he had been out of football 3 years.. and the same thing happened to Deion ....

If Owens honestly had a deal that better suited him, then I don't see why he shouldn't be able to persue it...

I can't really argue with what Terrell Owens is doing... The nfl is the only professional sport where there isn't a guaranteed contract.. Players can't turn to arbitrators to decide if their worth is what they're getting paid and so forth.. As a matter of fact, the only thing guaranteed is the Signing bonus ,which 3% comes off the top to the agents in the first place..

Then the labor union needs to stop signing bargain agreements with ownership that allows this. If TO is unhappy with his deal, then maybe he should have filed on time to option out of his contract, which he didn't, and now he's blaming everyone but himself.

I wonder with all of the ridiculous publicity over a comment has Reid thinking twice about this one.

I can't really argue with what Terrell Owens is doing... The nfl is the only professional sport where there isn't a guaranteed contract.. Players can't turn to arbitrators to decide if their worth is what they're getting paid and so forth.. As a matter of fact, the only thing guaranteed is the Signing bonus ,which 3% comes off the top to the agents in the first place..

Then the labor union needs to stop signing bargain agreements with ownership that allows this. If TO is unhappy with his deal, then maybe he should have filed on time to option out of his contract, which he didn't, and now he's blaming everyone but himself.

I wonder with all of the ridiculous publicity over a comment has Reid thinking twice about this one.