Troy Aikeman starts new race team!

BengalszoneBilly

I think the NFL got the better of this deal....At least with a star owner the team has a better chance of landing a sponser and nowadays that's pretty damn hard to do....Actually their is a fairly big NFL to NASCAR connection, Brett Farve has co-owned a team, Terry Bradshaw does now, Mark Rypein used to own a Busch team, moved it to cup and got bought out by Roush(97)....And damn, there was someone else that I just can't think of right now...Oh, and also that idiot coach that thinks he can drive just cause he can afford to buy the car.....

I think the NFL got the better of this deal....At least with a star owner the team has a better chance of landing a sponser and nowadays that's pretty damn hard to do....Actually their is a fairly big NFL to NASCAR connection, Brett Farve has co-owned a team, Terry Bradshaw does now, Mark Rypein used to own a Busch team, moved it to cup and got bought out by Roush(97)....And damn, there was someone else that I just can't think of right now...

Well I believe it's only going to continue as Nascar keeps closing the popularity gap with the NFL! B)