When will Vince Young go in the Draft?

This is just my two cents, but I really don't see Bush going to the Texans with the #1 pick. They have Davis and do you really give a RB (short life span in the NFL) the money involved with the #1 pick ?? Personally I see the Texans trading down and taking Ferguson. If there is no trading and the Texans take Bush, the Titans will be crazy if they don't take Young. The Saints will take Lienart at #2. Don't say they want someone who can run either, because they are done with the running QB experiment they had going with Aaron "I throw the wrong way" Brooks. Lienart will be a Saint unless trades are made. I also think any trade up to get a QB will be to target Lienart before the Saints pick... Once again, my two cents...

WHODEY !!!

This is just my two cents, but I really don't see Bush going to the Texans with the #1 pick. They have Davis and do you really give a RB (short life span in the NFL) the money involved with the #1 pick ?? Personally I see the Texans trading down and taking Ferguson. If there is no trading and the Texans take Bush, the Titans will be crazy if they don't take Young. The Saints will take Lienart at #2. Don't say they want someone who can run either, because they are done with the running QB experiment they had going with Aaron "I throw the wrong way" Brooks. Lienart will be a Saint unless trades are made. I also think any trade up to get a QB will be to target Lienart before the Saints pick... Once again, my two cents...

WHODEY !!!

I think this is how top 3 picks will go

1.)Bush-Texans (they have carr if they build line this year they'll do fine)

2.)Matt Leinhart-Jets (I think saints should trade down with jets then trade down again from that spot and pick up cutler or jacobs 10-15ish) they could get crap load of picks if they did

3.)Titans-vince young :P though be nice see cowboys trade up for him just so he can stay in texas