for the next week im a broncos fan

AGrizzlyBaer

I wouldn't have it any other way. And I would expect it from you Steelers haters/Bengals homers.

how pathetic are you? Why are you here? Can you not find a squeeler board to go to, troll? Your opinion means nothing here. GO AWAY!

He wants to be a Bengal Fan so bad!! But he cant :bengal:

I wouldn't have it any other way. And I would expect it from you Steelers haters/Bengals homers.

how pathetic are you? Why are you here? Can you not find a squeeler board to go to, troll? Your opinion means nothing here. GO AWAY!

I'm here, there and everywhere else. The Colts fans are generally a lot nicer than you guys, so I don't talk too much smack to them.

You obviously DON'T want to be a Bengals fans. That's why you're switching alliances now that your team is gone. That's the definition of a "bandwagon jumper" by the way.

I'm here, there and everywhere else. The Colts fans are generally a lot nicer than you guys, so I don't talk too much smack to them.

You obviously DON'T want to be a Bengals fans. That's why you're switching alliances now that your team is gone. That's the definition of a "bandwagon jumper" by the way.

CT has no friends, Steelers ,Browns,Colts OR anybody well we dont like him either. He has no where to go. :cry:

CT has no friends, Steelers ,Browns,Colts OR anybody well we dont like him either. He has no where to go. :cry:

Typical. YOUR Bears aren't doing too well either. Who are you going with next? Panthers? Broncos? Seahawks?

I'm here at home with the beautiful wife. Plenty of friends have already called.

Hope your teams wins. Well, of course they will, you like whoever is good. Except the Steelers.

Love dem Bengals and anybody playing PITTSBURG..

Pittsburgh is spelled with an "H" at the end. Don't worry, I saw someone at the WC game holding a sign with the same spelling. The entire nation saw that one. Must be something in the water.

Typical. YOUR Bears aren't doing too well either. Who are you going with next? Panthers? Broncos? Seahawks?

I'm here at home with the beautiful wife. Plenty of friends have already called.

Hope your teams wins. Well, of course they will, you like whoever is good. Except the Steelers.

Love dem Bengals and anybody playing PITTSBURG..

Pittsburgh is spelled with an "H" at the end. Don't worry, I saw someone at the WC game holding a sign with the same spelling. The entire nation saw that one. Must be something in the water.

That's pitt as in armPITT of America. Get it right, Moron!

I'm not I seriously hate the broncos, more then the steelers.

IMO the steelers are going to win the superbowl, I hate to say it.

I believe you are correct. As much as I hate them, you have to admire their organization and their commitment to winning football. We are heading in that direction, I hope! Should Cowhers finally win a Superbowl, maybe he will be a little more mellow :rolleyes:

Now that the Colts have been eliminated, guess I'll pull for the Squealers, as much as I hate them!!!! Denver sucks and plays dirty football.

[quote name='turningpoint' post='124799' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:36 PM'

Now that the Colts have been eliminated, guess I'll pull for the Squealers, as much as I hate them!!!! Denver sucks and plays dirty football.

I don't understand how any Bengals fan could root for the Steelers in the playoffs. My favorite team is the Bengals followed closely by the team playing Pitt. After the WC game and what happened and the way some of the Pitt fans and players acted, I will never root for the Steelers again. I'll admit to pulling for them if their victory somehow helped the Bengals... but never again.

I'm not a fan of the way the Broncos play either in all honesty.

Here's to hoping the Broncos blow the Steelers out only to lose in the SB.

[quote name='turningpoint' post='124799' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:36 PM'

I don't understand how any Bengals fan could root for the Steelers in the playoffs. My favorite team is the Bengals followed closely by the team playing Pitt. After the WC game and what happened and the way some of the Pitt fans and players acted, I will never root for the Steelers again. I'll admit to pulling for them if their victory somehow helped the Bengals... but never again.

I'm not a fan of the way the Broncos play either in all honesty.

Here's to hoping the Broncos blow the Steelers out only to lose in the SB.

Right on, Bgal! :cheers: