Time to breathe life into this forum

BengalszoneBilly

Seeing how football season is drawing to a close, I was wondering how many people would be interested in playing in the 2nd annual Bengalszone Nascar League. There will be one stipulation.

YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE FULL SEASON!!

Last year we had some players just disappear without explanation, and that sucked. This year let's cut down on the suckage. Any interested parties please chime in here!

Nascar.jpg

ME!

NAAASCCARRRRRRRRR

Oh. Here are my top-five expectations.

1. Roush will struggle this season. The impound rules on a majority of the tracks have been removed -- I think.

2. DEI makes a comeback on Superspeedways and Jr. makes the Chase.

3. Petty Enterprises makes a serious rumble in the garage.

4. At least one Yates car makes the chase.

5. We'll hear from Kev at least one time before the season is over.

ME!

NAAASCCARRRRRRRRR

Oh. Here are my top-five expectations.

1. Roush will struggle this season. The impound rules on a majority of the tracks have been removed -- I think.

2. DEI makes a comeback on Superspeedways and Jr. makes the Chase.

3. Petty Enterprises makes a serious rumble in the garage.

4. At least one Yates car makes the chase.

5. We'll hear from Kev at least one time before the season is over.

:lol: I knew I could count on you Josh, and I hope I can count Kevnz's full season support too. I'm not about exclusion, especially in this forum. I'll be more into this effort after the Steelers lose to the Colts.

My Yates boys are going to rise back up to the top!

Go 88 and 38!

There's a lot of talk in the garage about the Yates teams having revamped everything. DJ is convinced he's going to make the Chase. I hope his prediction is right. But watching him win Talladega last fall was simply badass.

It looks like the Petty group has vastly improved, and there's encouragement from the RCR camp that the engine program is improving. We'll see....

I hope this is a year with more participants in the races.

I am in, looking forward to NASCAR this year, I really hope Martin Truex and Dale Jr can gel as teammates and they bring Paul Menard along quickly. Does anyone know how many races Menard is going to run?

I believe he's running 7 cup races and a full Busch schedule.

Well it appears we have 5 Bengalszone members and my co-worker/Oakland Raider fan and last years Champion Bill Hogan for a 6th. I'd like to have at least 8 though. Where the hell is "Iffy" and "Tony Stewart" at anyway's?

Oh well...I'll get the league started this week and PM all who have responded here. Glad to see some new faces here in this forum. Welcome CBin27k and LB51.

Nascar 2006 here we come!! nascarmedium3ua.gif

hey i'm in......

just 23, but got into nascar when my uncle got into in the late 80's..... (I was always a huge OL' DW fan) but my uncle worked as engine builder for the heinz 57' team from like 88-91.... then he was with the King on his fan apprecitiation tour in 92'.... then he moved over to Yates the year Davey was killed.... so yea i've always been partial to the 28 (38) and DJ.... lot of tough luck that team has gone through... 1st with Davey, then Ernie Irvan, then Kenny Irwin, and how many tires did ricky rudd blow while leading with 5 laps to go.... but hopefully Sadler (new crew chief-Tommy Baldwin) and DJ will make a title run this year.....

I know they'll have enough horses under the hood to do it anyways.... ;)

Okay, here we go! All of you who feel the need for speed, go to Yahoo Fantasy Auto Racing and sign up to:

Group ID#: 15678

Group Name: Bengalszone Nascar League

Group Password: cincy

I'm the "Bengalszone Intimidators," last years champ and my co-worker/Raiders fan is "bill's (go 01) team," (yeah, 2 Bills) so everyone who wants to sign up. There is one rule though. You must have fun!

• 2 months later...
Okay, here we go! All of you who feel the need for speed, go to Yahoo Fantasy Auto Racing and sign up to:

Group ID#: 15678

Group Name: Bengalszone Nascar League

Group Password: cincy

I'm the "Bengalszone Intimidators," last years champ and my co-worker/Raiders fan is "bill's (go 01) team," (yeah, 2 Bills) so everyone who wants to sign up. There is one rule though. You must have fun!

Here ya go "Since '74." Hope it's not too late. BTW...a BIG welcome to Bengalszone!! :bengal: