Who's This Year's Falcons?

HoosierCat

Remember last year when Atlata gave Cory Hall something like $3 million a year and bengals fans fell off their chairs laughing? Well, it occured to me while reading the bengals.com story about Hawkins being cut -- specifically the part about having to do it because the price of FA CBs hadn't dipped below the $4 million a year mark -- that Hawkins is, of course, a CB. And CBs are going for $4 million-plus a year (boy, ya think maybe the Bengals did Toast a favor?? :lol: ).

So, who's it gonna be? Who will reach for Hawkins in order to get a corner in free agency???

Is LeBlow still in Buffalo? :blink:

I need another beer... ;)

The Steelers or Raiders...Hell both teams got into a bidding war with the Bengals last time HAwkins was available...Of course Hawkins wouldn't be a bad fit for a team that ran a Cover 2 defense, or any other zone type defense, cause he get's eaten alive on man to man coverage.....

That's true, I remember that. And the Steelers just cut Dewayne Washington (I thing he's going to be an official in NFLE -- not kidding -- or something like that) so they have an opening for corner. Wouldn't that be sweet, getting to watch CJ abuse Hawkins twice a year?

Odds are that the Texans and the Jets will be Hawkins' new home.... the Texans have been able to beef up their d-line in Free Agency.. only other hole they have to fill would be a younger cornerback...enter Hawkins..

the Jets... cause they just got screwed by Mike Tice and his "friend of a friends' " personal Jet... out of Antoine Winfield.