'A Fly on the Wall'

Man, its fun to be a Bengal fan again!

The real conversation you won't hear from anyone...

<Marvin> "Hey 28, please step in my office"

<Dillon> "Yes coach"

<Marvin> "Listen, you are under contract here for the next 2 years. We would like to restructure your contract and extend it, save us some up front cap room for some free agents, but you are done talking to the media."

<Dillon> "Uh coach, I thought yall were gonna trade me"

<Marvin> laughs uncontrollably...for a while, then says "Uh 28, do you really think your desire to leave, factors into my decisions? For that matter do you think I care?"

<Dillon> expression changes from confusion to anger

<Marvin> "As I see it you have 2 choices, I will save you the trouble and list them for you...1 You can show up early for camp, pratice, meetings, games, community obligations and put forth a concerted effort and hope in a game you get to carry the ball sometime before halftime. 2 You can whine and cry about a trade/release/retirement and sit out of football for the next couple of years then try and come back and find out that the backup tailback position really doesn't pay all that well."

<Dillon> "Are you saying there is no possible way I can leave"

<Marvin> "Boy, you are quick. Yes that is exactly what I said"

<Dillon> "I will not sit out, I will appeal to the players association"

<Marvin> "You should, just ask Keyshawn Johnson how much it helped him"

<Dillon> "Why can't you just let me go?"

<Marvin> "Because I have played against you before and that isn't gonna happen again for at least the next 2 years. My defense is in enough turmoil, I don't need you running them over twice a year. I realize how great of a football player you CAN be, I just wish you would realize how great of a team mate you HAVE to be. Your best bet is to BE QUITE and show up ready to play some ball, teach Rudi how to stunt the growth of the DB's Grandchildren with a stiff arm and hire a chauffeur. Now get out of my office and you can put your stuff in the locker next to the place kicker's, we gave your old locker to Rudi."

~A fly on the wall at PBS

CHAD H.

You left out the last part where Marvin kicks Dillon in the ass as he leaves the office, and Willie Anderson meeting Corey just outside the door saying "C'mere biotch!! You and me is gonna have us a little talk!" :lol: