Serious question for Steelers fans

jjakq27

I am interested in finding out how our resident Steeler fans feel.

I thought this was a good question to ask, all smack and BS aside. I post this in all seriousness.

The season will be a disappointment if.......?

1. No disappointment - the team did a good job to get to the playoffs under the circumstances.

2. They lose to the Bengals.

3. The lose to the Colts.

4. They lose in the AFC Championship.

5. They lose the Super Bowl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the results on another site, click on the link.

http://www.kffl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156556

For some reason some of the Steeler faithful harbor some resentment and bitterness towards us. Why is that? ;)

Im not a Stool fan but I am fairly certain if they lose to the Bengals they'll be calling for Cowher's head on a platter....

What are you talking about. Steelers don't lose games, they give them away. They've never actually been defeated before. DUH!! :rolleyes:

I thought this was a good question to ask, all smack and BS aside. I post this in all seriousness.

The season will be a disappointment if.......?

1. No disappointment - the team did a good job to get to the playoffs under the circumstances.

For some reason some of the Steeler faithful harbor some resentment and bitterness towards us. Why is that? ;)

I cant say that any of the above would call the season a disappointment. There were some dissapointing moments in the season (loss to f**king BALTIMORE). But the season wasnt a dissapointment. The playoffs on the otherhand, a dissapointment would be the AFCC......again. that makes billy 1 for 6 in the AFCC. That being said, I would like to see Jerome get a superbowl ring, but remember, Bill will do all he can do see that Jerome retires without a SB ring.

Depends on how far they get in the playoffs. I would be disappointed losing to the Bengals, of course, because they are a hated rival and because, well, it's the end of the season. Considering I don't believe this is our year I would say the Bengals loss would be the most devastating. If we were a dominating team and I thought we could beat anyone, like last year, anything but a Super Bowl win was disappointing. Of course there are some decent, knowledgable fans on here but most of you don't see the crap posted on Steelers message boards from Bengals fans.

After losing the AFC Championship last year, anything less than a Superbowl appearance will be a disappointment. :(

That being said, I would like to see Jerome get a superbowl ring, but remember, Bill will do all he can do see that Jerome retires without a SB ring.

jeffreedrocks,

I hate to say something negative about a fellow Steeler fan on a rival site, but the last part of that statement has to be one of the stupidest remarks I have ever read.

After losing the AFC Championship last year, anything less than a Superbowl appearance will be a disappointment. :(

That being said, I would like to see Jerome get a superbowl ring, but remember, Bill will do all he can do see that Jerome retires without a SB ring.

jeffreedrocks,

I hate to say something negative about a fellow Steeler fan on a rival site, but the last part of that statement has to be one of the stupidest remarks I have ever read.

Seriously Freak ... I didn't read JRR saying that Cowher was doing this on purpose. Based on other comments from him, I think he is being critical of Cowher and his playoff losing abilities. Bettis is a great back in the history of football, and I am sure JRR is just frustrated that Cowher cannot coach in the playoffs to get Bettis the ring before he retires. If I were a Steeler fan (ugh ... hard to even write such nonsense!!!!), I too would think the same way.