K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple stupid!)

dj1cincy

I think this game comes down to confidence and momentum, and I'm not talking about momentum between games. The team that starts the game with the highest level of confidence, and throws the first couple effective punches, will then gain the momentum advantage. The 1st couple significant breaks usually determine the winner. I don't look for this game to be any different. Get up early, carry the momentum into the 2nd half, and ride the wave to victory. The best thing is that most current Bengals did not experience much of what the fans have for the last 15 years. God Bless Marvin! WHODEY!

I expect a huge dose of the No Huddle at the beginning of this game, just like Dec 4. Marvin would be smart to use the early emotion into hitting these guys in the mouth.

We started quickly in both games versus the Steelers this year. Mistakes at the goaline occured in the first game, or we could have easily been up early in that one too.

Come out firing early. If we can get 10-14 quick points ben will have to throw some, and that's exactly what we want

chris henry dropped two or three passes last game.. is he going to bring his a-game??? he's starting to scare me with all those drops...

Carson Palmer just isn't a playmaker by your logic regarding Tory James. After all, the guy who's supposed to catch the ball from him is dropping it.

Did you ever think that Henry might be a little distracted by his court case?

chris henry dropped two or three passes last game.. is he going to bring his a-game??? he's starting to scare me with all those drops...

Carson Palmer just isn't a playmaker by your logic regarding Tory James. After all, the guy who's supposed to catch the ball from him is dropping it.

Did you ever think that Henry might be a little distracted by his court case?

when he's on the field he should produce period.. quit making excuses for his lack of effort ...he had alligator arms on one play.. if he doesnt want to take a hit put someone in that doesnt care about it..

Let's try to avoid turning this thread into a back and forth cyber-argument. <_<

I think we'll be able to tell very early on in this game how it will progress. Pay close attention to how well Rudi runs the ball in the 1st quarter. If he is getting 4 and 5 yards a pop, then I expect we'll be in good shape on offense for the rest of the game. If he is struggling or the line is holding its blocks for him, that could be a very bad sign. If he can't get it going early, then I think we'll see that problem spread to the passing game.