Favorite Steeler Excuses

jjakq27

I never said the Bengals were better off without Palmer; I was simply stating that Kitna was playing very well. Other aspects of the Bengals gameplan and execution of that gameplan went awry in the second half. The Bengals didn't make the necessary adjustments in the second half. The big time players (i.e. Johnson & Johnson) didn't make big time plays. Is Chad Johnson a better WR than Ike Taylor is a CB? Most people would say yes, but the stats and the results say otherwise.

Enjoy watching the rest of the playoffs in black & white (oops, black & gold) Chad.

you DO understand, don't you, how valuable Palmer is to this team? How he makes throws that Kitan can only dream about? How his absence cuts off whole sections of the field to the Bengals? Your insatiable need, as a fanbase, to have your penis size enlarged through your team, is laughable. Cj had as good a game as he could have without his all-pro qb. I am sure the steelers doubled him all over the field, and kitna cannot make the throws that challenge that. simply can't. so stop taking any kind of pleasure from that. your team lucked into the cheap shot injury on palmer. simply did. shut the f**k up, and move on. crawl back to your own ***damn board and stop stirring s**t here.

Bengal Fan's excuses

Cheap shot (reality: unforntunate accident; nothinglike the one Ben R took in San Diego. By the way,Ben gotout of the way a little quicker than Carson)

Chris Henry got injured. (Reality: it wouldn'thave mattered with Kitna at QB)

Bad call on the reversal; he had two feet down. (Reality: no he didn't)

Any more out there?

One last note, Carson Palmer doesn't play defense or long snap.

f**k you a**h***. Palmer never saw it coming becaue Kimo tackled him from the side and low. God forbid you guys should accept your gift win with any class whatsoever.

mem, I'm with you. The Steelers have had a nice run since 1992 but who knows how much longer that will last. Look at San Francisco. They thought they'd win forever but they have fallen to the bottom of the NFL.

I hope the Pittsburgh fans consider how they acted and treated others because when their day comes they will have hell to pay.