Pittsburgh - The Inside Scoop, Part III

duus

You guys are getting absolutely raped in this game. The cheap shot on Palmer, the cheap shot in the endzone on Houshmanzadah, the pass interference that wasnt called only to have the same situation called against you on the throw to Randle-El. Not to mention the Chad Johnson challenge... looked like two feet down before he hit him with the left hand to knock the ball loose.

Unfortunately the defense is not helping..... kill these bastards, would ya? Pittsburgh is the biggest cheap shot team in the league.

Dude, you're a Browns fan, STFU. You'll be on here next year when The Bengals play the Browns saying the same thing about them.

Let's face it, if by a cheap shot, we're forced to play our backup QB instead of our Pro-Bowler, we are not likely to win. Pittsburgh did not feel like it could beat us straight up. If I recall correctly, Pittsburgh people spoke all week of how our players were going to get hurt. If they actaully said that and meant it, it shows that they believe that they cannot win based upon talent playing within the boudaries of the rules. I am torn between wanting to see a Steeler sacrificed on the turf at PBS and the Bengals showing more class. Oh well, at least I have a life outside of football. Tomorrow I will still have to go to work, earn money and pay my mortgage. My wife still loves me (she HATES the Steelers). My friends will still like me, and books will still contain ideas awaiting to be taken from the page and placed into action. I'm betting that a Jeff Ruby's steak will still taste good and better than any of that crap they serve in Pennsylvania. Assuming that Palmer is healthy next year, the Bengals will play with a chip on their shoulder and as defending Division Champs. The Steelers will be playing as bridesmaids and losers to a team with class like Indy. (I'm betting that a cheap shot to Manning will result in a beheading of Big Ben by Mr. Freeney.)

I have a sinking feeling...

I think you're reaching here. Every fan makes comments like that. It's part of trash-talking. By "Pittsburgh People" yoiu mean the fans, I don't know this has anything to do with the game anyway.

If you truly believe that was a cheapshot, Thurman's hit on Ben was premeditated murder.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you truly believe that was a cheapshot, Thurman's hit on Ben was premeditated murder.

They were the exact same situations. Both were blocked into their low hits. Neither was intentional. I submit that Kimo had zero ill will or intention to harm Palmer... At least you could admit the same for Thurman.

They were the exact same situations. Both were blocked into their low hits. Neither was intentional. I submit that Kimo had zero ill will or intention to harm Palmer... At least you could admit the same for Thurman.

Very nice post. Its nice to see that some people can realize that Kimo didnt mean to harm Palmer. Your a class act TDB. If only we could get you to dawn some Black and Gold from time to time!

Very nice post. Its nice to see that some people can realize that Kimo didnt mean to harm Palmer. Your a class act TDB. If only we could get you to dawn some Black and Gold from time to time!

I don't necessarily think he did it purposefully, but it's still a dirty way to hit a qb. I agree with TJ's post game comment saying exactly that. It may not have been intentional, but dirty way to hit is a good way to say it. Just wish it would have never happened. Would liked to have seen how this went with Carson. You give me a 17-7 advantage with Carson and I am absolutely loving my chances.

Thank you. You won't be seeing me wearing anything Pittsburghian though!