50k fans say no to our Bengals

duus

The final question of the current poll is as follows:

9) Which team will win Super Bowl XL?

The results show that few folks believe in our Bengals. In fact, the Pats and Steelers currently rank 3 and 4, while we are 9!

25.6% Seahawks

18.7% Colts

11.4% Patriots

10.0% Steelers

8.8% Bears

5.9% Redskins

4.3% Broncos

3.9% Cowboys

3.2% Bengals

3.1% Giants

1.6% Chiefs

1.5% Buccaneers

1.4% Panthers

0.7% Jaguars

Total Votes: 49,895

The Bears, Redskins, and Cowboys are ahead of the Bengals? Are people THAT stupid?

Actually, that makes sense because they would have a better shot going to the superbowl via the NFC than us via the AFC.

Credibility? It's a fan vote, there is no cred for that at all. Hell, I could care less what people say about it. Fans who will vote on that are obviously going to be biased in their picks, thus the Bengals are where they are. No big deal.

The great part about this poll is they ask before this which teams will make it in which scenarios. For example, most people said the Cowboys would not make the playoffs but they are still higher than the Bengals in the poll who are already IN the playoffs. Polls are stupid!

:lmao:

Doesn't anyone find Seattle being ahead of Indy a bit skewered? Or how about Pittsburgh being up there at all! :wacko:

Actually, no. Pittsburgh is finishing strong, and while Indy is clearly the better team, there is *nobody* in the NFC. The Seahawks practically get a bye to the SB.

That said, the Cowboys crap is retarded. Assuming they were in the playoffs, they'd get destroyed. Redskins have been winning by smoke and mirrors too.

Well, the new poll on ESPN asks as a final question what team will win the AFC. Current results:

12) Which team will win the AFC?

37.0% Pittsburgh Steelers

27.2% Indianapolis Colts

20.9% New England Patriots

8.5% Denver Broncos

4.3% Cincinnati Bengals

2.0% Jacksonville Jaguars

Well, the new poll on ESPN asks as a final question what team will win the AFC. Current results:

12) Which team will win the AFC?

37.0% Pittsburgh Steelers

27.2% Indianapolis Colts

20.9% New England Patriots

8.5% Denver Broncos

4.3% Cincinnati Bengals

2.0% Jacksonville Jaguars

Polls like these do nothing but make my hatred of the steelers grow a bit more, as if that's possible. :angry:

We are flying under the radar. When the missles start falling then they'll believe.

Then I'll believe too. Don't get me wrong, I hope we win, but I just don't see us making it to the Superbowl or the AFC Championchip right now.

I agree, but we are in the playoffs. Period. How sweet it that?

I'll take my chances.

What ever happened to the Colts? You know, that team that won its first thirteen games? Are they still not far and away the favorites?

That was what I was thinking! Bad idea to write off the Colts! Geez....

All teams will be locked and loaded.....let's get it on!