Bills game thread

Whur CHad At?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Bills - played like the team you should be. Bengals were flat and ripe for the pickins. Defense is just not that good here yet and needs to be addressed in the off season badly. Not impressed with Breshnahan either.

Same thing every week on defense it seems. Big plays, bad on 3rd down, too much time for the QB to throw.

This team doesn't really have much of a chance in the playoffs unless something changes dramatically on defense.

BTW - Palmer was fine today and I am sick of him throwing game ending INT's in the final seconds - but he had no time to throw and no timeouts. He's not a miracle worker. He played well enough to win - the defense let them down giving up 30 points to the Bills.

we lose more than the #2 seed. alot of respect went out the window now every writer across america will say we are not ready for the playoffs and after today bulls**t showing i can't say i can blame thm

I learned a long time ago not to listen to the media....it has cleared my life of alot of needless hassle....

A loss always sucks...but all this likely means is that next week is our bye week. Denver will almost certainly beat Oakland, giving the Broncos the 2nd seed. We're still playing in two weeks; Buffalo is one game away from the golf course.

As for this game, we got burnt on special teams and Chad had some drops. Carson, given his performance this week and the previous two, appears to have come back to earth after spending most of the season playing at a very high level. Lap mentioned he was limping a bit at the end, hope that's nothing. Defensively we need more consistent pressure on the QB...but that's hardly news.

Congrats to the Bills.

Bengals will go down in the first round against the Steelers. The Bengals seem to play better on the road. They lost 3 homes games and only 1 road game. The Chiefs game next week is now meaningless. They may be better off losing and getting the number 4 seed. Then they would get Jacksonville at home in the first round.

Bengals will go down in the first round against the Steelers. The Bengals seem to play better on the road. They lost 3 homes games and only 1 road game. The Chiefs game next week is now meaningless. They may be better off losing and getting the number 4 seed. Then they would get Jacksonville at home in the first round.

Somehow that makes alot of sense...although I don't care who we play....

I'm just glad a december loss means we are 11-4 instead of 4-11....

i hope marvin works these guy till they can't walk . and we really need to look at our front seven in the offseason they are really hurting us we need some tackles that can keep the oline off our l/b's. if we had some tackles that could play better you would see guys like justin and geathers would have better numbers and we would be a lot better unit .

Our special teams was awful today. We gave Buffalo the game when they started just about every drive at or near the 50. Can't beat anybody with that kind of field position differential. Marvin needs to kick some asses both on defense and on special teams this week.

P.S. Chad, stop running you mouth and actually CATCH the ball when it's thrown your way. Good job on breaking the 100 yard mark today in a loss. I would rather have back the 2 big drops you had.

P.P.S. If our D plays like that in week 1 of the playoffs it will be a long game with a very bad outcome. How many 3rd and longs did they BLOW out there? Note to Chucky. RUSH THE GD PASSER.

Congrats Bills - played like the team you should be. Bengals were flat and ripe for the pickins. Defense is just not that good here yet and needs to be addressed in the off season badly. Not impressed with Breshnahan either.

Same thing every week on defense it seems. Big plays, bad on 3rd down, too much time for the QB to throw.

This team doesn't really have much of a chance in the playoffs unless something changes dramatically on defense.

BTW - Palmer was fine today and I am sick of him throwing game ending INT's in the final seconds - but he had no time to throw and no timeouts. He's not a miracle worker. He played well enough to win - the defense let them down giving up 30 points to the Bills.

Defense only gave up 16 pts (-7 from int 7 from kr return)

But it did give up alot of yardage and time