Sagarin Ratings/Power Rankings

Section 310

Yeah the more I think about match-ups against either the Chargers, Steelers or Chiefs - I cringe. I'd almost rather see the Chargers if it's going to be this damn cold here all winter, to take them out of their element.

It's hard to imagine this team stopping Gates/Tomlinson or Gonzalez/Johnson, and Pitt is going to want revenge and be out for blood - not sure if the Bengals' can match their intensity again.

So please give us Jacksonville! I just want them to get to the 2nd game somehow and see what happens.

Bummer. I was hoping that by dominating the Lions, and the Broncos looking weak 2 weeks in a row, we'd jump them. Oh well... it's all meaningless.

The Broncos have looked very beatable... and San Diego is showing that they should be able to beat them. Hopefully we'll show we're better than them... and get that 2nd seed.

I would prefer a matchup against the Chiefs (weak D) or the Jags (not used to the cold and Fat Albert still nursing a sore foot). SD has a good defense and offensive weapons to come in here and win. The Steelers would also be a dogfight.

If the Chargers come to town, I hope its another -15 below playoff game, with windchills -60 below.

i look at it this way, if we play the first round we are home against Pitt, if we get the bye and second round, chances are it is still Pitt. Look at all teams winning out and SD beating Denver giving us the bye, still looks like Pitt, lol everything is coming up Pittsbutt. but fine we will hand them their lunch

i look at it this way, if we play the first round we are home against Pitt, if we get the bye and second round, chances are it is still Pitt. Look at all teams winning out and SD beating Denver giving us the bye, still looks like Pitt, lol everything is coming up Pittsbutt. but fine we will hand them their lunch

I just want that bye, I dont care who we play at that point, it would put us 2 games from Detroit.....