Doubters/Bandwagon/I'm a Better Fan Than You Thread

Bengal_Brad

WOW!!!!!!! And OMG!!!!!!! First off, for those of you that began reading this later. The "I'm a Better Fan Than You" subject is NOT what I wrote. I would NEVER say I was better than anyone. It's not "chest-beating" or anything like that.

I was just saying that I remembered those comment. We ALL were feeling bad, we didn't like the way the game went and certain people made things worse by pouring salt into the wounds. I expect Steeler Fans, etc, to knock the Bengals at all time, but not OUR fans. I used to have season tics and this one guy that sat behind me always complained about the team, how horrible they were, laughing at them. I could never figure out why a person would pay that much when the didn't back the team. I'm not saying blind faith, I'm saying just basic support. When some of those games were played and the negative comments came in, I remember several people saying something to the effect of "Let's wait till the regular season and see what happens". This was just a reminder or that time. The 3-13 comment or 8-8 was a poll that was conducted shortly after that game.

I am NOT saying I'm a better fan than anyone!! Hell, I sold 2-tickets to a game this year to a true Bengals fan for face-value, when I could have made some money off the game. The person btw critized this posting. I think everyone that follows the Bengals should enjoy this time, weather we've been fair-weather, loyal through and through, or a new fan this year. This is special.

I started this as a reminder, just a reminder to say when things get bad don't give up so quick.