Squealers fans still Squealing

Riagogogoindanati

pastrami writes from Mcmillenandwife.com:

"It will be interesting to see what happens with the Bungles. I expect that they'll get killed in the playoffs. Palmer is good in California weather and it domes, but their playoff games are gonna be in windy and cold January weather. Carson completely folder against lowly Cleveland once it got to be wintery temps. He was horrendous. They'll never make it to the playoff dome games if he can't handle the cold. Perhaps he'll be like Tampa Bay travelling to Green Bay all those years!"

Gee, since Carson has been playing in the NFL.....I have compiled a little list for you reagrding his lack of ability to win in cold weather.........I'll start when it tends to get a little colder in the USA: Say from middle of November on. So here goes.................

2004 season:

Nov 14th @ Redskins 17-10 Bengals win

Dec 5th @ Ravens 27-26 Bengals win

Dec 12th @ Patriots 28-35 Bengals loss

(what Squealers fans would say if they only lost by a TD, "we only lost by a touchdown...so we almost won. If we wouldn't have handed them all those interceptions and fumbles."

Dec 26th @HOME vs. Giants 23-22 Bengals win

Jan 2nd @ Eagles 38-10 Bengals win

2005 season: (so far)

Nov 20th @HOME vs. Colts 37-45 Bengals loss

Nov 27th @HOME vs. Ravens 42-29 Bengals win

Dec 4th @ Squealers 38-31 Bengals win

Dec 11th @HOME vs. Browns 23-20 Bengals win

Even though Carson WAS a SoCal boy.............he has proven he can play in cold weather.....I can give you game time/on field temperatures if you need them.

Since the Bengals have not had a play-off berth for 15 years.......I'm sure you will be watching us this January and get to see how well Carson plays in "cold weather" eeeeewwwww....I got the shivers.........LOL

Horrendous? Nice try!

"It will be interesting to see what happens with the Bungles. I expect that they'll get killed in the playoffs. Palmer is good in California weather and it domes, but their playoff games are gonna be in windy and cold January weather. Carson completely folder against lowly Cleveland once it got to be wintery temps. He was horrendous. They'll never make it to the playoff dome games if he can't handle the cold. Perhaps he'll be like Tampa Bay travelling to Green Bay all those years!"

Gee, since Carson has been playing in the NFL.....I have compiled a little list for you reagrding his lack of ability to win in cold weather.........I'll start when it tends to get a little colder in the USA: Say from middle of November on. So here goes.................

2004 season:

(what Squealers fans would say if they only lost by a TD, "we only lost by a touchdown...so we almost won. If we wouldn't have handed them all those interceptions and fumbles."

Even though Carson WAS a SoCal boy.............he has proven he can play in cold weather.....I can give you game time/on field temperatures if you need them.

Since the Bengals have not had a play-off berth for 15 years.......I'm sure you will be watching us this January and get to see how well Carson plays in "cold weather" eeeeewwwww....I got the shivers.........LOL

Horrendous? Nice try!

Sounds like sour grapes to me. :weep: We took their division title and now they are going to cry.

As a coach once told me, "It's the same cold for everyone." Don't worry about Palmer, he'll be fine. Nice job with the stats too, Ria.

2004 season:

Horrendous? Nice try!

I agree I think it's a non-issue. People are just looking for something.

But, you are going to have to take off the Giants game and the Philadelphia game from last year because Jon Kitna was the QB in both of those wins. That was after Carson went down with the knee.

First, I think the post is most interesting for what it implies. The writer is saying that Carson will have a bad game because of the cold; the implication is that if Carson has a good game the Steelers are in trouble. That suggests that the game is one that the Steelers can't win except through the poor play of the Bengals. And yeah, I'd about agree with that.

The second thing I'd note is that they seem to be taking the Clowns a touch lightly. I don't care how bad the Raiders are, Cleveland just went into Oakland and won, holding the Raiders to 7 lousy points.

I think it is funny how the article writer says that Palmer can't play in cold weather, but never mentions anything about the how windy it was that day when the Bengals played the Browns. 25 mph winds. I would like to see the Manning throw in those conditions. I don't think Palmer is going to have problems playing in the cold weather.

I think it is funny how the article writer says that Palmer can't play in cold weather, but never mentions anything about the how windy it was that day when the Bengals played the Browns. 25 mph winds. I would like to see the Manning throw in those conditions. I don't think Palmer is going to have problems playing in the cold weather.

I agree. Once he finds a place to store his surfboard for the winter he'll be fine. :rolleyes: I think they are grasping at straws.

FROM A STOOPID SQUEALERS FAN FROM MCMILLENANDWIFE.COM

(((((MY REMARKS TO THIS POST ARE IN CAPS)))))))

ONTHEBUS36:

As I've posted before, the Bungles FINALLY have a winning season and they act like they invented football.

THE SQUEALERS INVENTED FOOTBALL, SILLY. or so you think. YOU WOULD THINK THEY COULD GO 16-0 EVERY SEASON, SMARTA**.

Even if you guys win the Super Bowl, which will never happen, you will still NEVER be true champions because your players are a bunch of classless clowns. Being a champion means acting like a champion and your talented but immature players just can't do that. IF WE WIN THE SB, THE BENGALS WILL BE TRUE CHAMPIONS OF THE NFL.

HMMM......OKAY, WE ARE CURRENTLY TRUE CHAMPIONS OF THE AFCN. PLEASE POINT OUT OUR IMMATURITIES....I WILL POINT OUT THE SQUEALERS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST. ALONG WITH URL LINKS TO THoSE ARTICLES.

Oh, and your uniforms are the worst in any professional sport (and I'm counting NFL Europe and professional cycling). How can you respect a team with uniforms that bad? BUT, BENGALS JERSEYS ARE FLYING OFF THE RACKS ALL ACROSS THE USA AND BEYOND. YOU'RE RIGHT, NO-ONE MUST LIKE THEM.

*YEAH....I REALLY LIKE THE SQUEALERS UNI'S. THERE'S SO MUCH GOING ON WITH THEM. I LIKE HOW THEY DON'T CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OF THE UNIFORMS...EVER! YOURS ARE THE WORST....SANS THE GIANTS.......HOW PLAIN AND UGLY. SAME YELLOW STRIPE AROUND THE ARMS......NEXT YEAR PUT THE YELLOW STRIPE DOWN THE BACK OF THE SHIRT. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

(((NYTIMES 11-17-05:The Bengals are already a winner at the cash register. Year-to-date sales of Bengals merchandise NATIONALLY are up 200 percent compared with last year, according to SportScan- Info, a West Palm Beach, Fla., firm that tracks sporting goods sales at some 12,000 retail sites nationally.

Neil Schwartz, SportScan- Info's director of marketing, said Bengals merchandise sales total $27.1 million from Jan. 1 through Nov. 6, compared with $9.3 million in the same period last year.

Schwartz thinks the Bengals have already hit the Super Bowl in sales increases.

"I don't think there's another team in the NFL than can show a 200 percent increase year over year," he said.

By comparison, the Colts merchandise sales this year have risen 86 percent to almost $43 million, compared with $23 million in the same period last year, he said.)))

And spare us the long-suffering fan BS. You guys aren't even the most dedicated fans from Ohio cities starting with the letter "C." Cleveland fans are way more dedicated than you and have a richer history to be proud of. YOU SOUND LIKE OHIO HAS 10 NFL TEAMS TO CHOOSE FROM? HMMMMM...........DEDICATED? I HAVE BEEN A BOX OWNER FROM DAY 1 OF MY LIFE. I RECENTLY INHERITED IT FROM MY FATHER WHO INHERITED IT FROM MY GRANDFATHER, IT HAS BEEN IN THE FAMILY SINCE 1968 THE BENGALS INCEPTION. MIND YOU, NOT THE SAME BOX, AS WE HAVE MIGRATED FROM NIPPERT STADIUM TO RIVERFRONT STADIUM TO PBS.

SQUEALERS CLASSLESS CLOWNS LISTED BELOW:

Steve Courson

www.tsn.ca/nfl/news_story.asp?id=142618

Joe Gillam

pittsburgh.about.com/libr...illiam.htm

Jim Haslett/1970's Steeler Super Bowl teams

www.nfl.com/news/story/8322866

1986 Steelers

query.nytimes.com/gst/ful...20Steelers

Lou Riecke/Jim Clack/Rick Donnelly

www.post-gazette.com/pg/05277/582201.stm

Mike Webster

espn.go.com/classic/obit/...35977.html

BAM MORRIS-HE HAD A WHOLE DUFFEL BAG OF WEED!

www.s-t.com/daily/03-96/0...morris.htm

I'M SURE THERE ARE MORE.....I WILL DIG INTO HISTORY.

in my lengthy period of wearing Bengals jersey's to bars (in Akron) ONLY steelers fans find it necessary to talk their sh@@ while im mid stream... ive never hated any group of people in my life, and then i met steelers fans, celebrating mediocricy....

no matter what we do, they will never shut up... i just find comfort in the fact that we (as people) will always be better than them...lol.