CONGRATS FELLAS!!

LesterLyles

Don't know if you rmeber me. I am the resident Jets fans who for obvious reasons, haven't had much to root for or pay attention to this year. I just wanted to stop by and say congrats on a GREAT accomplishment. You guys should all be proud of Marvin and the team. bengals are playing very well and IMO could make a run to the Bowl. Anything can happen. if it was Belli and the Pats at 13-1, i would say the Bengals shot is very slim. But its Tony "I'm a good coach who folds in the Playoffs" Dungy and Payton "I choke in the big game" Manning. Anything can happen guys. Good luck the rest of the way.

The last Jet game I went to was probly the one you came here to talk smack when you guys one 31-24

I might be going to the game vs the Pats on 12/26

Used to have an uncle that lived in Jersey (Berkeley Heights) and used to get the company tix to the Jets...used to make road trips to NJ/NY....that was way back in the early 90s....good times...

If it wasnt for NFL Sunday Ticket id probly be a Jets fan. But that was in the past and im no longer a long time suffering bengal fan. WE are proud fans of the Benglas, and WE are the most dedicated fans in the league!!!!!!

:cheers: To everyone who stuck with this team trough the worst of times.

If it wasnt for NFL Sunday Ticket id probly be a Jets fan. But that was in the past and im no longer a long time suffering bengal fan. WE are proud fans of the Benglas, and WE are the most dedicated fans in the league!!!!!!

:cheers: To everyone who stuck with this team trough the worst of times.

Amen NY....makes all those long decembers worthwhile.... :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks for the kind words. Jets core talent is still ok, they just need to improve a few positions i.e. RB and OL. QB is the realquestion mark. I think Bollinger proved he can be a solid #2 in the league. But what willthe Jets do for #1. Do you give up on Penny? IMO its too early. If I'm the Jets, I spend teh offseason suring every other position except QB. You give Penny one more shot. If he still can't get that shoulder healed, you adress a long-term solution for '07.

Thanks for the kind words. Jets core talent is still ok, they just need to improve a few positions i.e. RB and OL. QB is the realquestion mark. I think Bollinger proved he can be a solid #2 in the league. But what willthe Jets do for #1. Do you give up on Penny? IMO its too early. If I'm the Jets, I spend teh offseason suring every other position except QB. You give Penny one more shot. If he still can't get that shoulder healed, you adress a long-term solution for '07.

Being a Vol fan, it's nice to see Cedric Houston doing relatively well.....