Kelley Washington

BENGALTHEM

I can't stand this turd amd his turd dances. He was the reason Carson threw one of thos INT's.

He was also the reason Carson threw one of those TD passes. <_<

He had 1 drop and 1 ball go through his hands that led to an INT....besides that he played pretty well. The squirrel dance was pretty entertaining I must admit.

From what I heard on the radio stream, he didn't celebrate his first first down. Lapham was saying KW was being humble, but I wouldn't consider 'not acting like an ass' to be the same thing as being humble.

He celebrated one first down by doing a little kick. The Detroit-loving CBS announcers were quick to point it out. <_<

Squirrel had a decent game, and a couple of BIG TIME catches.

Too bad he still wants to dance after every catch.

Considering the minimal snaps he's seen this season, he did an excellent job! Too bad I can't say the same about his signature dance!

I used to think Bill Cosby had the worst dancing ability of any black man I had seen, and it's an extremely short list we're talking about here! Then I saw "Squirrel Boy" bustin' his moves after a TD catch. I immediately e-mailed Mr. Cosby's official website and advised him he had moved up the list by one, and was now the 2nd worst I had ever seen. ^_^

The INT was his fault. Any WR could of made that catch...but KW went up and decided not to catch it cuz he was afraid to get hit. He hardly lifted his arms up to get it. He could of had that, and because of him Carson could only have 9 int's instead of 10. But hey...he did make a pretty sweet TD catch. I would just wish he would get rid of the stupid squirrel dance...its the stupidest dance I have ever seen!

Nice problem to have....a 4th or 5th string WR who can't even get on the active roster most of the season but gets his number called and makes big catches. :bengal:

K-Dub definitely went up and got on the TD -- a little time out make a man want to go get like he didn't before, eh?

As for his dance......K-Dub can dry hump the goal post for all I care, provided of course it doesn't result in a penalty :D

The Bengals need to tender him the restricted free agent minimum in the offseason if for no other reason than to get a 3rd round comp pick for him. But K-Dub has the chance now to show he deserves to be a regular WR on this team. I don't see Dopey Henry coming back next week and maybe Housh gets a game off to heal.

The INT was his fault. Any WR could of made that catch...but KW went up and decided not to catch it cuz he was afraid to get hit. He hardly lifted his arms up to get it. He could of had that, and because of him Carson could only have 9 int's instead of 10. But hey...he did make a pretty sweet TD catch. I would just wish he would get rid of the stupid squirrel dance...its the stupidest dance I have ever seen!

Put down the crack pipe. That pass was way too high to be caught. Even Odell probably couldn't have leaped that high to grab it.

Nice problem to have....a 4th or 5th string WR who can't even get on the active roster most of the season but gets his number called and makes big catches. :bengal:

K-Dub definitely went up and got on the TD -- a little time out make a man want to go get like he didn't before, eh?

As for his dance......K-Dub can dry hump the goal post for all I care, provided of course it doesn't result in a penalty :D

The Bengals need to tender him the restricted free agent minimum in the offseason if for no other reason than to get a 3rd round comp pick for him. But K-Dub has the chance now to show he deserves to be a regular WR on this team. I don't see Dopey Henry coming back next week and maybe Housh gets a game off to heal.

I agree. I loved the comments he made after the win about how even though he hasn't been given the playing time, he's still a part of this change, and it feels great to be a part of the turnaround for the team. He seemed quite humble and willing to be the #5 or #4 guy.

Put down the crack pipe. That pass was way too high to be caught. Even Odell probably couldn't have leaped that high to grab it.

I agree. I loved the comments he made after the win about how even though he hasn't been given the playing time, he's still a part of this change, and it feels great to be a part of the turnaround for the team. He seemed quite humble and willing to be the #5 or #4 guy.

may be TNBT....in the NFL you are only an injury or two away from a #2 or 3...

But I think he is playing the company line to increase his free agent marketability....but I'm cynical by nature!