Chris Henry arrested

BoilersAndBengals

He's not going top get suspended for Any games for this incident let alone 4 !!!

did they suspend Justin Smith for riding around tanked???

He'll get a lecture some advice and a warning from Marvin.

He may have to go to counseling to help him make responsible decissons in his life..

we arnt talking about a major supplier here!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not going top get suspended for Any games for this incident let alone 4 !!!

did they suspend Justin Smith for riding around tanked???

He'll get a lecture some advice and a warning from Marvin.

He may have to go to counseling to help him make responsible decissons in his life..

we arnt talking about a major supplier here!!!!!!!!!

Read Joisey's post from the NFL Substance abuse rules - alcohol is not included in those instances. That's why Justin wasn't suspended by the league.

Henry faces up to a 4 game suspension from the NFL - which is what Clemons got. THAT is what I and others are worried about here - he most likely will be suspended and it's just a matter of how many games and when (hopefully not til next season - but even then it still sucks if he's missing the first 4 games of next season - that's a pretty big deal)

Henry did an absolutely idiotic thing, no one's saying he's a hardened criminal or a bad person even - but geez gotta wonder about the guy's mental capacity - I assume he'll learn from it hopefully.

He really let a lot of people down with some really bad decision making. Forgive and forget will be in order if he learns from it and moves on and makes better decisions.

Recently (with-in the last few years 5-10?) the NFL actually has mandatory classes that rookies are supposed to go to......kinda like an orientation to the NFL. How to avoid trashy women and manage their income better for the future.....ie. investing, etc....You would think they would atleast have someone in the organization that would be a good resource for these guys to call and talk to regarding real life issues. (I thought Mike Martin or E.T. did this at one point?) Kinda like a Big Brother to help them along with all the "little things." You gotta remember.....most of the guys in the NFL don't play in their hometowns and having multiple residences.............I could see how things like tags on your car could expire.(possibly?)

I would be surprised if he got the full four-game hit but I expect a 1 or 2 game suspension, and probably a fine as well.

But that doesn't happen until there is a guilty verdict, or a guilty or no contest plea. The court date has already been pushed back to something like Jan 12 and if the Bengals are still playing then I am sure they will find a way to get an extension that takes them past the Super Bowl date. So in all likelihood he will serve out a short suspension at the start of next season.

Just MHO.