Chris Henry arrested

BoilersAndBengals

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He won't go to jail and it's not the end of the world - but I am wondering what the NFL policy is for first time offenders - Clemons got FOUR games and that's what scares me right now - but I think he was a repeat offender, could be wrong...plus no one knows what he did exactly.

This just shows you what dicks Northern Kentucky cops are too - ecspecially Covington.

If I'm a cop right now and I catch a Bengals player with some bud - I throw that crap in the sewer and walk away...bastards (not excusing Henry for burning during the season though - and I'm being sarcastic).

God you just knew this guy was going to do something at some point.

If we didn't just lose Perry also I wouldn't be so concerned...but am thinking the court case will not even be heard for another month so this could only affect next season as far as NFL Suspensions.

So it's up to what Marvin does - hopefully nothing too harsh until he gets sentenced - but I'm sure Henry will have to admit to being guilty upfront.

Ahhh....to be a kid again.

Hopefully he'll learn.

He can kiss the Detroit game goodbye, tho, IMHO. Marvin will have him "sit in the corner and think about what you've done."

Yep, best case scenario, court case not heard til after the postseason and Marvin sits him out vs Detroit only, and Henry learns a lesson, and plays better in the postseason as a result. :)

Kentucky does impose jail time for Marijuana posession though - unlike Ohio - so I hope he doesn't have a record. :unsure:

So who's going to be the first doofus to use this in their sig or avatar:

henrymuga.jpg

He won't go to jail and it's not the end of the world - but I am wondering what the NFL policy is for first time offenders

Good point. Here's the drug policy. As quoted below he could get nailed for "up to" 4 games…we'll see.

http://www.nflpa.org/PDFs/Shared/Drug_Policy_2005.pdf

II. Discipline for Violation of Law Related to Substances of Abuse Other Than Alcohol.

A. Additional Commissioner Discipline.

Apart from and in addition to any other provisions of this Policy, players convicted of or admitting to a violation of law (including, within the context of a diversionary program, deferred adjudication, disposition of supervision, or similar arrangement including but not limited to nolo contendere) relating to use, possession, acquisition, sale, or distribution of substances of abuse other than alcohol, or conspiring to do so, are subject to appropriate discipline as determined by the Commissioner. Where appropriate, such discipline may include substantially longer suspensions than those set forth below.

B. Discipline for Violations of the Law.

A player will normally be subject to discipline up to and including suspension without pay for four regular and/or post-season games for a first violation of the law related to substances of abuse other than alcohol and for six regular and/or post-season games for a second violation of the law related to substances of abuse other than alcohol. A player’s treatment history may be considered by the Commissioner in determining the appropriate degree of discipline. The suspension period may be extended if medically necessary, and, if extended, may involve mandatory treatment if required by the Medical Director.

Ahhh....to be a kid again.

Hopefully he'll learn.

He can kiss the Detroit game goodbye, tho, IMHO. Marvin will have him "sit in the corner and think about what you've done."

Yep, best case scenario, court case not heard til after the postseason and Marvin sits him out vs Detroit only, and Henry learns a lesson, and plays better in the postseason as a result. :)

Kentucky does impose jail time for Marijuana posession though - unlike Ohio - so I hope he doesn't have a record. :unsure:

So who's going to be the first doofus to use this in their sig or avatar:

henrymuga.jpg

I'm using it, lol. Thanks Shula.