detroit tickets

scotthilton58

Loyal Bengals fans, I have a very good proposition for anyone that would like to go to the game in Detroit. I have 2 tickets lower bowl to the game which is in Section 112 and would be surrounded by eight other bengal fans. I will give up the tickets for what I paid for them which is $95 a piece. If anyone is interested shoot me an email. The address is bnglfan58@yahoo.com. Once again i am not looking to make a profit on these tickets, just trying to get some more fans to go.

go to the game and find someone selling those tickets for about half price. Maybe even lower. You will never get face value for those

True you might be able to find them up in detroit for a bit cheaper but why make the drive if your not sure if you can even get tickets. I have seen them on e bay by time you figure in shipping my tickets are still less and on FIELD LEVEL. You will also have 8 other screaming bengal fans right by you.

Plus we throw a kick ass tailgate!!

go to the game and find someone selling those tickets for about half price. Maybe even lower. You will never get face value for those

True you might be able to find them up in detroit for a bit cheaper but why make the drive if your not sure if you can even get tickets. I have seen them on e bay by time you figure in shipping my tickets are still less and on FIELD LEVEL. You will also have 8 other screaming bengal fans right by you.

Plus we throw a kick ass tailgate!!

Thinking real hard about making the trip up there ! If I don't get these other tickets I might take you up on that. Be a nice christmas present to myself. Gimme a day if you still have them !