Bengals vs Browns Game Thread

ShulaSteakhouse

If I were a browns fan, right after I whipped myself in a closet somewhere, I'd probably be a little chapped about this game.

The ref's got the calls correct. The second one was more blatant than the first but they were both correct. It sucks for you but it is the truth. Thee were about 7 holding calls on the brownie line that never were called so it probably evens out.

Beyond the result, the Browns have shown improvement but I'm not sold on Frye. He had virtully no downfield throws but with Edwards gone how can he be blamed. For a rookie, he looked pretty good. He needs time and weapons but he and the O will definatley get better by next year.

For all the Browns who laid $ vs the line, have fun counting your cash...and watching the Bengals in the playoffs!

I'm definitely not going to agree over the calls.. but Frye I think is the real deal. Of course they didn't take any shots down field, Frye is a rookie, and the Bengals lead the league in interceptions, it only makes sense. With Edwards and Winslow back in the mix next year, he will do great things for my Brownies I hope..

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who i remeber you guys in the playoffs. You were destroying Pitt by I dont know how much, but then you guys choked and lost. It was quite funny. But I guarntee you that we will do better in the playoffs then your clowns will ever do. Your franchise is full of chokers. You guys choked in the 80's and 90's which caused your genuis owner to sell your stupid team to Baltimore.

You are justbeing stupid and well a typical Browns fan.

Tell Mr.Bodden that tackling a reciever after 5 yards and the reciver doesnt even have possesion of the ball is illegal in the NFL. Tell him to take his clown ass back to Minnesota and learn the effing rules.

Who i remeber you guys in the playoffs. You were destroying Pitt by I dont know how much, but then you guys choked and lost. It was quite funny. But I guarntee you that we will do better in the playoffs then your clowns will ever do. Your franchise is full of chokers. You guys choked in the 80's and 90's which caused your genuis owner to sell your stupid team to Baltimore.

You are justbeing stupid and well a typical Browns fan.

Tell Mr.Bodden that tackling a reciever after 5 yards and the reciver doesnt even have possesion of the ball is illegal in the NFL. Tell him to take his clown ass back to Minnesota and learn the effing rules.

I can't remember the Bengals ever being in the playoffs to be honest.

Tell Chad Johnson to catch a ball every once in awhile against the Browns, that could help.

You really need to go find a nice cave somewhere.. seriously.

Zzzzzzzz......Zzzzzzzzz.....Zzzzzzzzzz........

Lol.. "you're crrazzyyy man, but I like you"

Sorry everyone for my ranting, I have calmed down, but I think you know where I'm coming from. (Other than you membengal, you're ridiculous)

Nobody likes to lose...but blaming the refs is the wrong way to go, every time Who...

Focus more on the 169 by Rudi...

Glad you got it out of your system though!

Sorry everyone for my ranting, I have calmed down, but I think you know where I'm coming from. (Other than you membengal, you're ridiculous)

Nobody likes to lose...but blaming the refs is the wrong way to go, every time Who...

Eh.. I think you should start focusing more on the 93 yards passing :lmao:

Eh.. I think you should start focusing more on the 93 yards passing :lmao:

Yup, Carson had a bad game. But we won in spite of it. And it won't happen again in the near future.

And bad calls happen. It's part of the game. You'd have better luck arguing against commercial breaks

palmer is going to have some bad games everyone does . yea he had only 93 yards but he is also 3-0 against the clowns . thats why you will be watching him in the probowl . in case you don't know what that is that is were the best in the afc play the best of the nfc . but the key is you have to have a good player to get them there and well you clowns have none. and don't say ruben because rudi showed you what a real nfl r/b looks like

Carson Palm-err still won the game, with the aid of some questionable officiating. The 2nd call was right, but it shouold have never gotten that far. The first call was wrong. The 2 were hand fighting for the first 5-6 yards and then Bodden did not touch him again. Poor ass officiating is what it was. I can't think that Buckwheat will be too happy that he only caught 2 balls for 22 yards and Palm-err had a whopping 93 yards! WOW!!! Impressive.

Maybe Buckwheat will pull out his list and whipe his ass with it now, becasue today he was shutdown! He got more yards from piss poor officiating then he did from putting his hands on the ball.

"One and done!" - Bungles playoff motto in 2005

Carson Palm-err still won the game, with the aid of some questionable officiating. The 2nd call was right, but it shouold have never gotten that far. The first call was wrong. The 2 were hand fighting for the first 5-6 yards and then Bodden did not touch him again. Poor ass officiating is what it was. I can't think that Buckwheat will be too happy that he only caught 2 balls for 22 yards and Palm-err had a whopping 93 yards! WOW!!! Impressive.

Maybe Buckwheat will pull out his list and whipe his ass with it now, becasue today he was shutdown! He got more yards from piss poor officiating then he did from putting his hands on the ball.

I'm sure he is crying after a win and a 10-3 record.

"One and done" Browns motto since the first game of the season.

Wow.. it may just be me but I think the Browns got ripped off at the end of that game.. I think the Browns deserved to win that one. You can't deny those penalties were more than questionable.

This is exactly why I have said this team won't go anywhere far in the playoffs, if they somehow make it to the Colts game then they will be stomped.

Good game.

One more thing.. Nice game Chad.

Oh, come on Who....Don't be like a Steeler fan....you have some respect here in these forums....play it cool....

The penalties helped us no doubt....but hey, what can you do

:cheers:

He has no respect on these forums, and will now go about proving why. He wanted the Browns to win? Don't commit penalties at the end.

mem, welcome to the 1000 club!!!!! :cheers:

Aw, geez, AMC thanks. I cannot believe I spent my 1000th post on Who's crying. Ah well. There's always 2000 a year and a half from now...

Actually i was impressesd by cleveland this time a round but we clearñy did not take these guys seriously.

Of course the Bengals took them seriously. The Browns played the only defense that a team can semi-successfully play against the Bengals (concentrate on stopping the passing game and allow the running game to take its course). It's the same defense they used on the Colts (and they came close to beating them, too). Because Brat took them seriously, the team adjusted and won with the running game. Also, the Bengals adjusted to the Browns offense after the first quarter and barely gave up any yardage the rest of the game.

Okay Bengals fans... don't let the Cleveland fans get under your skin so easily. Palmer had his worst game of the season, and we won anyway, completing the sweep. We will have to take the gentle ribbing when we play down to competition, but a win is a win.

If the worst the Browns fans can say about us is "I bet you lose in the playoffs"... then it is certainly better than the last 15 years, no? We're the better team this year, so let's act like adults here, and let Browns fans rationalize their mediocrity.

With Cleveland dropping everybody back,it was very reminiscent of how New England's defense would play the Colts in the last couple of years. They should have just given the ball to Rudi all day(especially since he averaged over 5 yds a carry), as well as utilize their tight ends a little more, since there was a lot of open coverage over the middle. We might be seeing this a little more as teams will find a way to stop Carson, so Kelly and the rest of the TEs need more involvement. The Browns played a hell of a game and they will be a team on the rise in the next few years. As much as I can't stand them, I would like to see this, so it makes this rivalry more competitive, and it looks good for the state of Ohio. Remember that this was the same team that almost beat Indianapolis, earlier this year, so a win is a win.

Actually i was impressesd by cleveland this time a round but we clearñy did not take these guys seriously.

Of course the Bengals took them seriously. The Browns played the only defense that a team can semi-successfully play against the Bengals (concentrate on stopping the passing game and allow the running game to take its course). It's the same defense they used on the Colts (and they came close to beating them, too). Because Brat took them seriously, the team adjusted and won with the running game. Also, the Bengals adjusted to the Browns offense after the first quarter and barely gave up any yardage the rest of the game.

That's funny because the Browns basically had nothinbg in the first half and got all their yardage and time of posession in the 2nd half. The points were scored in the first half, but it was far from the Bengals shutting them down in the 2nd half.

"We got swept by the "bungles!" - Stains season motto in 2005

Have fun watching the "bungles" in the playoffs.

Quit w/ the sour grapes and being an asshat, you got beat, be a man and own it.

Wow.. it may just be me but I think the Browns got ripped off at the end of that game.. I think the Browns deserved to win that one. You can't deny those penalties were more than questionable.

This is exactly why I have said this team won't go anywhere far in the playoffs, if they somehow make it to the Colts game then they will be stomped.

Good game.

One more thing.. Nice game Chad.

Oh, come on Who....Don't be like a Steeler fan....you have some respect here in these forums....play it cool....

The penalties helped us no doubt....but hey, what can you do

:cheers:

He has no respect on these forums, and will now go about proving why. He wanted the Browns to win? Don't commit penalties at the end.

mem, welcome to the 1000 club!!!!! :cheers:

Aw, geez, AMC thanks. I cannot believe I spent my 1000th post on Who's crying. Ah well. There's always 2000 a year and a half from now...

Ah ah ah ah! D-bag *Clap clap* D-bag *Clap clap*

I'm glad you spent on me... not really, you suck mucho grande.

2wr6nq.jpg

I don't think I'm alone when saying that Charlie Frye played a damn good game against the Bengals, sure, he didn't come out with the win, but he did enough for me to prove to be the future of the Browns.