BENGALS VS Steelers

jbengals1

Im with here J we doubled time of Poss. on the Raiders and we should have won the game today. Our Receivers were awesome today and Cory was off to have a good day until he hyperextened his knee. Jon was radically improved, just one mistake or was it good D work by the Raiders. Did you see Peter warrick talkin it up with the black hole ? lmao. Gooooo Bengals B)

like maddox ..... from ucla, to denver, to nyg, to atl, to pitt (obvioulsy dan reeves saw something) anyway......our offense CAN put points on the board.....believe off. and def. better then their's....here's to the new beginng..................the division WILL BE OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cincy 38....Pitt 24............and @ pitt next time....21-20 BBBBBBB's

Big game for the Bengals. A win here & another next week in Cleveland and they're at .500 and 2-0 in the conference at the end of September. I think Cincy comes into this one doubly fired up: first, to avenge their embarassing performance in front of a home sellout against Denver, and second because the only thing that hurts worse than a blowout is coming thisclose and failing. Still, it's no walk in the park. Bengals 26, Steelers 23.

Doesn't always seem like whenever the Bengals play Pittsburgh or the Browns or really just anyone the other teams hurt players just so happens to become better and can start against the Bengals. I just hope that if Bettis starts or even plays this week that he doesn't run all over us. Their is just one bad thing about this sunday, I have to work. So I'll only get to watch the first quarter and possibly half of the second quarter if I want to rush and possibly be late to work, lol. But hey it might be worth it this year.

Doesn't always seem like whenever the Bengals play Pittsburgh or the Browns or really just anyone the other teams hurt players just so happens to become better and can start against the Bengals. I just hope that if Bettis starts or even plays this week that he doesn't run all over us.

It was Porter who was hurt, and he's been looking pretty good for this game for a while. Bettis just got demoted by Cowher in preseason; I suppose he wants to give youth a chance. But I'm down with OG's quotes on bengals.com today, namely that he expects to see Bettis early and often given his success against us in the past.

Bettis just got demoted by Cowher in preseason; he wants to give youth a chance.

i think they will pull all the stops out for this game, even the "BUS" will get some work in but not alot...they are trying to get "YOUNGER" and the bus is older but not yet RUSTY :P

Today's Bengals/Steelers "did you know?" factoid, courtesy of espn.com (found under "inside the game" on the game preview page):

----------------------

The Bengals and Steelers have not met since the beginning of the 2001 season.

----------------------

:huh::blink::huh:

This is followed by a pitch to pony up for espn's premium "insider" service...uh, yeah, right fellas, sure sounds like it's worth it... :lol:

The Bengals and Steelers have not met since the beginning of the 2001 season.

joiseycat,

this factoid cant be true the steelers are in the AFC NORTH with us and that means we play them atleast twice a year, i checked the 2002 season out and the BENGALS played the steelers on October 13th 2002 & November 24th 2002 whoever gave you this INFO knows nothing abought football

this factoid cant be true the steelers are in the AFC NORTH with us and that means we play them atleast twice a year

Uh...yeah, jb, I know. That's why I put the "confused" smilies in and noted the irony of espn.com saying this just before they ask you to pay money for their "insider" info. "Outsider" info like this doesn't exactly help the sales pitch...