Hines Ward

PMThor

Hey duus, sorry about getting your reply to "watching the game in Pittsburgh with another Bengals fan" late. Anyway, I just sat in my house with another Bengals fan, far away from stillers fans, and watched in a mixed state of anxiety and joy. Hope your having a good day while the rest of Pittsburgh is in a state of misery. WHODEY.

Hey duus, sorry about getting your reply to "watching the game in Pittsburgh with another Bengals fan" late. Anyway, I just sat in my house with another Bengals fan, far away from stillers fans, and watched in a mixed state of anxiety and joy. Hope your having a good day while the rest of Pittsburgh is in a state of misery. WHODEY.

No biggie. Alone or not, it was fantastic! My daughter had decorated our big-screen with all sorts of orange and black. It was a great touch ... and made watching the game in my living room that much sweeter! Perhaps we hook up for the playoffs.

It is fine to try and show up the current team.

But when a player disrespects the storied history of a team, that is when offense is taken. I hate the fact he did it, and I love the fact at the end of the game we all saw him with his head down on the bench. It is one thing to make a statement. It is another to back it up. Punk.

Oh, so CJ planning to "iron" a terible towel would have been ok? Shut the hell up you hypocrite!

CJ couldn't find the endzone again! :lol: Hines had 2 TD's, for his second one he should have ironed a towel and gave it to CJ. :lol: I guess Hines must be everything CJ wishes that he was. CJ couldn't back up all his talk, now could he? I guess that is really what you sore winners are so mad about. :blush:

See ya in the playoffs.

First off, at least CJ planning to iron a terrible towel would have been ORIGINAL.

Hines had 2 TDs, so did our #2 receiver. The Chad didn't get a touchdown of his own, but he sure did prepare a landing strip for his partner in crime, Pootie Tang. You guys can continue to blanket him with double and triple coverage all you want, we have guys other than 85 who can make the plays.

And yes, you'll see us in the playoffs. Too bad it will be from home. After all Pissburg is done for the year. While you are playing for 4 more weeks, we are going for 8.