this makes me smile

jungleman

Say What(Palmer)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palmer continues to show that he is a bitch.

Yeah, he only had 3 TD passes and ZERO Ints. He stinks.

Why can't I be a bitch? Leading the league in how many cats again? That's right, doesn't matter, we win.

This goes to show you how utterly ignorant the swine to the north are. These piss-poor fools couldn't gather a sack of s**t in Cleveland! Talk about your true idiots...

I want to congratulate the non-homers that have been here from the start. The Kirk's, Billy's, Joisey's, and everyone else that posts here faithfully. It's been a long road but the light at the end of the tunnel is here. We are back and God help anyone who stands in our way. WHO f**kIN' DEY!!! :cheers::bengal: