Bengals vs Steelers

ShulaSteakhouse

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to take far more than one score to seal this game. I can't breathe. I think the Bengals are going to need 38 to make it work.

Never saw a shootout coming. Unreal.

I say thats about right....be interesting to see the adjustments coming out....

the announcers will eat crow today

I hope so I am tired of it. It is pathetic how one sided they are.

well, DierDORK is one step away from cro-magnon....I'm surprised he has language skills....

Yeah they are so one sided. Commenting about how perfect Carson Palmer has been this season, crowing over how good all the bengals wideouts are, talking about how good the Bengals line is.....

Please can we get some announcers that one time does not drool over worthlesberger and the whole steelers team. It is getting so old, stop being one sided.

Pay attention asshat, they are drooling over BOTH QBs equally because both QBs are playing well.

asshat hahahaha moron

the announcers will eat crow today

I hope so I am tired of it. It is pathetic how one sided they are.

well, DierDORK is one step away from cro-magnon....I'm surprised he has language skills....

Yeah they are so one sided. Commenting about how perfect Carson Palmer has been this season, crowing over how good all the bengals wideouts are, talking about how good the Bengals line is.....

Just made a comment about DierDORK in general, not today...calm the hell down Next... :cheers:

Please can we get some announcers that one time does not drool over worthlesberger and the whole steelers team. It is getting so old, stop being one sided.

Pay attention asshat, they are drooling over BOTH QBs equally because both QBs are playing well.

asshat hahahaha moron

They really need to quit talking so well about Carson Palmer!

Not to mention our Oline. God, how could they be so one sided?