Check out the new bengals.com depth chart

turningpoint

It's cool and all, but sometimes you just want to look at the whole thing in a quick view. When the webpage was simple, we all were happy with the fact that content wise, the web page was top notch and other teams sites were glamourous, but annoying. How many times past the first visit to the new chart is it still cool. I guess we all know the team by heart, but when you just want to look at a bunch of info and positions, the glitz wears off. to look at 3 different positions, you have to click 6 times. Before, it was one click.

It's cool and all, but sometimes you just want to look at the whole thing in a quick view. When the webpage was simple, we all were happy with the fact that content wise, the web page was top notch and other teams sites were glamourous, but annoying. How many times past the first visit to the new chart is it still cool. I guess we all know the team by heart, but when you just want to look at a bunch of info and positions, the glitz wears off. to look at 3 different positions, you have to click 6 times. Before, it was one click.

Here you go: Text-Based Depth Chart.

That is a cool setup. It took my genius self around a full minute to realize that defense and special teams were also included in this handy feature.

ROFL!!!

Anyhow, it is pretty cool! And yes...other then Hobs acting like a complete dork on interviews, the web site is looking great!

HEY, leave Hobs alone. He's the man... :cheers:B)

That is a cool setup. It took my genius self around a full minute to realize that defense and special teams were also included in this handy feature.

ROFL!!!

Anyhow, it is pretty cool! And yes...other then Hobs acting like a complete dork on interviews, the web site is looking great!

HEY, leave Hobs alone. He's the man... :cheers:B)

he has the best job in the world....well after strip club DJ...