Celebratory Boobs/Boobiemiester Is Back

Ox

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I may be drunk, well it is 10.30am so I'm entitled to be right? But here's my breakdown on Billys-Boobies:-

No.1 Head is disproportionate to the body - head has been superimposed as the original head was a minger!

No.2 Whoah - I'd take that home to meet mommy, and to make some laundry!!!

No. 3 Is she farting?

No. 4 OK - I'll do it

No. 5 Looks like this is at a Ravens game and a microphone has been superimposed to obscure Ray Lewis's dick

No. 6 & 7 a mighty fine maid with an unusual style for dusting furntiure

No. 8 YIKES!

No. 9 Great set of jugs but be careful with Orientals - I'm told their slits run the other way (never let 'em slide down a bannister - blub, blub, blub)

No. 10,11, & 12 She has a very long neck - no doubt excellent at sword swallowing (pork sword swallowing?)

Well, as the old clan saying goes "if it moves - f**k it! if it don't, f**k it till it does!"

Ya know, being a moderator, I feel I must always do what's in the best interests of our beloved Bengalszone.com. Call it a duty or a calling, if you will, but it's times like these where you must face your responsibility, not run from it. While I have no problem with any woman asking for booby shots, I must declare a full inspection be done. I think it's time to validate the "sexiness" of Sexywendy.

In other words........SHOW US YOUR TATA'S :excited::drool:

Now, excuse me while I speak to B24 about a serious change in the forum rules :P

Oh, and Blain, this isn't just some job you can quit, it's art. Van Gogh didn't stop painting just because he lost an ear now , did he? :D

Here we go....Eccentrica Gallumbits, the triple breasted whore of Eroticon Six (a minor character in Douglas Adams 4 volume trilogy "Hitchhiker's Gude to the Galaxy")

eccentrica.jpg

Quick survey - do you think I should keep posting boob shots? :-)

In other words........SHOW US YOUR TATA'S :excited::drool:

err....unless "she" is a "he".....a strong likelihood, I must say