Celebratory Boobs/Boobiemiester Is Back

Ox

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see some Chicks in sexy Bengals gear.

Well why didn't you say so? I know I'm the "Boobiemiester," asianboobskf9.gif but I can just as easily be the "Bootymiester!"

tapthatov9.png

is that your girl. can't be yours...... can it?

That's for me to know, and you to spend the rest of your life wondering about... B)

:offtopic:

This is a celebratory boobs posting thread only gentlemen. These boobs must have a win-associated posting theme. Therefore, TDB's post must have been in celebration of our victory over hated queefburgh. Isn't that right, my friend?

:ph34r:

Of course. Well that, and a hasty escape from the Superwoman-thing on the previous page.

Yeah, I guess you've got a point there. That was some hideous ass stuff on the last page.

I apologize for Boobicus Musculus. I was drunk and thought that it would be hilarious. I was correct, for me, it was hilarious. :lmao::P:cheers:

You're pleasantly forgiven now that I am free from the multiple quotes of the picture in question. Just know that in the future, Lady Musculus or any of her kin should be kept out of a thread of this nature... dedicated to the better female form. :sure:

:offtopic:

This is a celebratory boobs posting thread only gentlemen. These boobs must have a win-associated posting theme. Therefore, TDB's post must have been in celebration of our victory over hated queefburgh. Isn't that right, my friend?

:ph34r:

I won a new client today, therefore if TDB wants to help me celebrate, so be it!

P.S. Also got to smackdown 2 "queefburgh" fans who work for the new client for good measure! Life is good!

Boobie pic number #9 was a personal revelation. I mean, who knew little Asian girls grew boobage that spectacular? I certainly didn't.

All things considered, I think I'm turning Japanese. (I really think so.)

I was going to respond to the asian, too.

I think I'd have to video tape a night with her.

Well if you do, be sure to send us the URL for it at "YouTube!" stewiesdoanddonts100x100np8.gif

Boobie pic number #9 was a personal revelation. I mean, who knew little Asian girls grew boobage that spectacular? I certainly didn't.

All things considered, I think I'm turning Japanese. (I really think so.)

I was going to respond to the asian, too.

I think I'd have to video tape a night with her.

Well if you do, be sure to send us the URL for it at "YouTube!" stewiesdoanddonts100x100np8.gif

If that ever happened I would make people watch the video lol

Oh, and get rid of pic 8. Definite butter face

What the...she's got a face? I never noticed! :rolleyes:

welcome back billy.

Thanks jditty. It's good to be back. I'll be starting a new job soon and won't be able to post as much, but I will drop in from time to time to see how everyone is doing! B)