Celebratory Boobs/Boobiemiester Is Back

Ox

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent idea. Whatever happened to the good old Pit Forum? A few nipples could have been in order.

It was discontinued and closed. The Boobiemiester didn't think it was all that great anyway. If I want to see some non football "action," I'd rather not see it at the same place I go to for my NFL "action!" Ruins my concentration. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good work, Ox! I think we'll be seeing at least four more pairs of those in the near future.

BengInd... Yes, I've heard that clever little saying before. Can't say I disagree! When your GPA as a senior in high school is a 1.5, you're left with little choice! I do love it at WSU, however.

Kilt lifting of it's own accord ................... sporran out of control ................ :excited:

showletter5le.gif

Tig ole Biddies !

1525763-boobie.highlight.gif

1127408-woo20hoo20boobies.gif

20290boobages.gif

reonkadena0vg.gif

who Deeeeyyyyyyys ! ! !

Hah! I like this new guy already! That boob jack is great! I see you robbed a Raiders forum for some of them. I'm a member at "Raiderfans.net" also, and they DO have some worthy material! Too bad about the team though....NOT!!! :lmao: When will those poor "Sapps" learn that Collins is not that great a QB!?! They thought getting Randy Moss was the ticket to returning to the Super Bowl. That might have worked if they could have also gotten Culpepper to come and throw those passes to him! ^_^

Hah! I like this new guy already! That boob jack is great! I see you robbed a Raiders forum for some of them. I'm a member at "Raiderfans.net" also, and they DO have some worthy material! Too bad about the team though....NOT!!! :lmao: When will those poor "Sapps" learn that Collins is not that great a QB!?! They thought getting Randy Moss was the ticket to returning to the Super Bowl. That might have worked if they could have also gotten Culpepper to come and throw those passes to him! ^_^

Hahaha ! Thanks for the welcome. Found a place to BS bengals ! :beer: Raiders are horrid and Sapp is old and long in the tooth. I'm happy as hell that both TO and Moss are getting screwed over.

Anyways here is more for you guys

tiffamber.gif

carmenmoan4qy.gif

b71a2bb774.gif

alba6zc.gif

eliza4hb3vg.gif

• 7 months later...