1000 posts

Spain

The police do not do anything here, we have the weakest justice. Its good because you can do what you want but it also has its bad points TD. For example these gypsys raped and burnt this retarded girl. They were in jail for three months. Freakin three months! European justice doesnt exsist. However I also dont like the Nazi police you have in the US. When I was in the US I was always going to jail for something. The US destroys lives with that marijauna law. Marijauna should be legal and the problems for society are very minimal.

The US destroys lives with that marijauna law. Marijauna should be legal and the problems for society are very minimal.

Pot causes far less problems than alcohol, which is legal! The hypocricy is just staggering. I can't respect anything like that. Oh. I better throw the flag on me: :offtopic:

There. I feel better. :rolleyes:

Weed is a natural plant and if you believe in creation then that would have to mean that weed was also created by God. How can there be anything wrong with that.

Are the feelings of a man/woman also created by god? if so then jealousy, hatred, racism, lust for your mother-in-law etc etc are all acceptable ?????

well, it's one more post on my meagre tally anyway! :sure:

Before turning it in I did a quick Bible search to see if there was any presedence of guys in the Bible smoking weed thus giving me a loophole to do a little experimenting...but found none.

:grass: Genesis 1:11 And God said let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yieliding fruit after his kind,whose seed is in itself, upon the earth : and it was so.

& 1: 29 And God said. Behold. I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding; to you it shall be for meat.

Now I'm not a pro in these matters like you are ( " Lord knows I've never been a spiritual man " ) BUT in my humble opinion only .... God is saying it's OK to use the " weed " " grass " " herb " as you see fit. Clearly the fact that all of these are synonims for marijuana can't be coincidental.

B) Maybe you could call the nice officer and get it back.

Alright...you guys convinced me...I'm gonna go ask that copper if I can have it back...if he hasn't smoked it already...I may need someone to walk me through the process of making it smokable...or to bail me out of jail