1000 posts

Spain

Speaking of sobriety related things...I had a priority mail envelope waiting for me on my chair this morning in my church office...

I ripped it open before looking to see where it was from or to. Inside is a metal container in a ziploc bag plastered with clear tape. I burrow through it thinking it must be a prank and inside were 4 baggies with Marijuana leaves. They were addressed to a guy in Toledo OH and the return address was the church. Since I'm the only one at our church with family in OH they assumed it was sent and returned to me.

Apparently the sender used the church address as a return address so as to not look suspicious...I turned it into the Police and I would guess a young man in Toledo will get a nice wake up call from a man in blue. It was returned since the guy sending it was so deligent in plastering the package with clear take that he hape taped over the stamp which is a no-no since then the post office can't put their date stamp on it. He was probably high himself...and a little paranoid.

Before turning it in I did a quick Bible search to see if there was any presedence of guys in the Bible smoking weed thus giving me a loophole to do a little experimenting...but found none. Of course, I don't know the process from taking it from leaves to smoking status, but I'm sure some of you guys could have walked me through it. :grass:

You should've just thrown it away - no need to narc someone out and possibly ruin their life over something that harmless. Not very "Christian" of you eh?

There's nothing in the Bible that says you can't smoke weed - and even if there was I'd just laugh at it like I do the rest of that silly, evil book of nonsense that has caused the world so much grief and suffering throughout our history.

--> shouldn't this topic/thread be in another forum?

The cop thought the whole thing was pretty funny...I doubt they do anything with it...the guy could just say...I had no idea he was sending me the stuff...I have no idea if the Bible says anything about weed...it can't be any worse for you than the cigars I smoke

does it say anything in the Bible against weed ?

Don't know about against weed. But this verse is about as close as it gets to condoning it...

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth..."

Genesis 1:29

God is talking about for food, but you get the point.

Hey weed is a good think. Hell go out pound a about 10 or 12 beers then smoke some weed you're set for the night, ITS great!!! Especially here in NY the weed is f**kin awesome here!

SINNER!!!!!!!!!

;)

You should've just thrown it away - no need to narc someone out and possibly ruin their life over something that harmless. Not very "Christian" of you eh?

There's nothing in the Bible that says you can't smoke weed - and even if there was I'd just laugh at it like I do the rest of that silly, evil book of nonsense that has caused the world so much grief and suffering throughout our history.

--> shouldn't this topic/thread be in another forum?

I agree that he shouldn't have Narc'ed him out .but your closed minded illreverence to the Bible leaves me with a taste of liberal non theroacy aftertaste. <_<

Hey weed is a good think. Hell go out pound a about 10 or 12 beers then smoke some weed you're set for the night, ITS great!!! Especially here in NY the weed is f**kin awesome here!

SINNER!!!!!!!!!

;)

Oh geeeezz! I better go to church now :blush:

SINNER!!!!!!!!!

;)

Oh geeeezz! I better go to church now :blush:

It's a pretty good place actually. If you go with Catholic, they even give you a snack.

So its settled , I should be able to smoke all I want! Now just convincing my wife! Im an aristilian and that means just dont make it a vice and smoke casually. However in the US you go to jail for those things so I wouldnt recommend it for you guys. We get high in our clubs here or walking down the street. There is no law here or as you would know it! For example an older women in my building died in her apartment and all the neighbours called the police because we hadnt seen her. The police told us to call them when she started to smell! Dear Lord a week later we had a smell from hell in the stairs. Trust me you dont ever want to smell a person rotting I yaked so freakin hard!

For example an older women in my building died in her apartment and all the neighbours called the police because we hadnt seen her. The police told us to call them when she started to smell! Dear Lord a week later we had a smell from hell in the stairs. Trust me you dont ever want to smell a person rotting I yaked so freakin hard!

That is quite an intriguing story Spain, but I must ask... how is that an example of the enforcement of marijuana laws or lack thereof en la España? :huh: