Hiya Billybroome!

Primetime

I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for the invite over to Bengalszone! Btw...congrats to you on the FFL win! It won't happen again! :P Anyway, let me introduce myself before I make any other post...lol. I am of course a lifelong Steeler fan and I am really looking forward to Sundays game. The last game I went to in Cinci was in '01 and you guys won it. :wacko: It was cold as hell that day, damn beer kept freezing up before I could drink it. I had a lot of fun at that game, although I think there may have been more Steeler fans there then Bengal fans. I was dating a Bengal fan at the time. We had a blast at the tailgating parties. Everyone made us feel welcome! I'm sure things will be different this Sunday. Should be more Bengal fans this time :lmao: but I wish I could be there, should be lots of fun!

I am not here to wish you guys any luck...lol although I am surprised at how well the Bengals are doing. For all of you die hard Bengal fans that take all your losses (and over the years, that has been many) you guys deserve a good year,(2nd place in the division is going to be good for you!) and to all the damn bandwagon Bengal fans that have recently come out of their damn s**t holes........well.......I'm not sure if I can tell you what I'd really like for you to do. My bad for not reading the damn posting rules. Anyway, thanks again to my favorite Bengal fan........Billy.......for inviting me into your house, and just for you I will work on my smack talk. Your so damn picky! :cheers:

Anyway, thanks again to my favorite Bengal fan........Billy.......for inviting me into your house, and just for you I will work on my smack talk. Your so damn picky! :cheers:

:blush: Name dropper! The only reason I invited you to visit Primetime was that you were the only female Steeler fan I know! Where's that cool avatar you use over at "Crackdown.com" anyway? You should use it here as well. I'm sure it would have to irritate someone around here in a hurry! ^_^

As far a "smack," I'm already sooo burned out on that it ain't funny. Maybe it's related to the Bengals success as of late. I just don't feel so inclined! Who knows when my "buttons" will be pushable again! ^_^

C-U tomarrow B-4 the game!

I'm sure it would have to irritate someone around here in a hurry!

So you want me to irritate? :sure:

I'd be disappointed if you didn't! BTW Congrats on your teams win yesterday. If the Bengals could ever learn how to stop the run like the Jags did, we might win one of these dang things!

I'm sure it would have to irritate someone around here in a hurry!

So you want me to irritate? :sure:

I'd be disappointed if you didn't! BTW Congrats on your teams win yesterday. If the Bengals could ever learn how to stop the run like the Jags did, we might win one of these dang things!

Thanks Billy, I can't wait for the next match up. I promise to come and "irritate" before and after the game next time. lol I've just been really busy with the move. I have enjoyed the boards here and will continue to drop by from time to time.