Introduction and help needed

Keller

Hey guys, I've been a Bengals fan since 1987 and have supported them through thick and thin ever since. I have tickets to the Nov. 20th game against the Colts so I'll be making the long drive down from Toronto Canada.

Now, I didn't know which forum was best for posting this question so I figured I'd start here. I am coming down with a friend and we know absolutely nobody in Cincinnati but we would still like partake in the tailgating experience. We’re not bringing any food of our own but we were wondering if we were willing to share some of our good ol’ Canadian beer, would it help us get fed?

Anyway, any advice at all would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I've been a Bengals fan since 1987 and have supported them through thick and thin ever since. I have tickets to the Nov. 20th game against the Colts so I'll be making the long drive down from Toronto Canada.

Now, I didn't know which forum was best for posting this question so I figured I'd start here. I am coming down with a friend and we know absolutely nobody in Cincinnati but we would still like partake in the tailgating experience. We’re not bringing any food of our own but we were wondering if we were willing to share some of our good ol’ Canadian beer, would it help us get fed?

Welcome to the Bengalszone Forums Keller. You were very appropriate in your choice of forums to make this particular post in, but feel free to inquire about any tailgating plans at Paul Brown Stadium before the Colts in the Bengals forum as well.

You should be quite ready to to cut loose and party after a long drive down Canada, eh? :hockey:

(Yea!!! I was wondering when I'd get a chance to use that damn hockey player smiley!! :lol: )

Hiya Keller...I can't help you out to much, but I have been to Cinci a few times and I have found tailgaiting very easy to get involved in. The fans are wonderful and they really do enjoy a great tailgaiting party. The only games I have been to were Steeler/Bengal matchups and there were always lots of tailgaiting "mix match ups" (for lack of a better word) going on. I had a wonderful time and have always enjoyed visiting there. Win or lose! The beer was cold and flowing and the food was wonderful! So if nobody hooks you up with a place or time to meet. Just do it anyway. You will enjoy yourself and you will find people that will make you feel welcome and you will have a wonderful time. Enjoy your trip to the game.

Hiya Keller...I can't help you out to much, but I have been to Cinci a few times and I have found tailgaiting very easy to get involved in. The fans are wonderful and they really do enjoy a great tailgaiting party. The only games I have been to were Steeler/Bengal matchups and there were always lots of tailgaiting "mix match ups" (for lack of a better word) going on. I had a wonderful time and have always enjoyed visiting there. Win or lose! The beer was cold and flowing and the food was wonderful! So if nobody hooks you up with a place or time to meet. Just do it anyway. You will enjoy yourself and you will find people that will make you feel welcome and you will have a wonderful time. Enjoy your trip to the game.

You've actually been to Cincy Primetime? You're even classier than I thought!