Week 6 at Tennessee

You have no idea.

pitbullporcupine16ud.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, the Titans very well could win the game, but not because Jeff Fisher performs some type of a Jedi mind trick, willing his team to win #101 for him. And not because their TE's are going to crush our Defense. Hey, maybe one of them will have such a good game his teammates will have to help him off the field while he wears a towel on his head. And not because Pac Man (punk) Jones is the second coming of Rick Upchurch. And on what planet is Chris Brown better than a healthy Fred Taylor? If the Bengals lose it will be because they beat themselves, which they very well may do.

On paper, the Bengals should annihialte this team just like they should have last year.

But here's some explanations to make you feel smarter.

1. Jeff Fisher will use mountain trickery instead of magical or mythological powers. All he needs for material to perform such mountian trickery is the tape of the last 2 games.

2. Ben Troupe may not get crowned with a towel on his head but he might look a lot like Riley Odoms on the field, proly not because -- as Solomon Wilcots pointed out after tape analysis w/ Troupe split wide vs. CB, off tackle and down the seam, and H-backed from backfield -- he developed his footwork and agility by playing tennis rather than basketball like Tony Gonzalez or Antonio Gates.

3. Courtney Roby would look more the second coming of Rick Upchurch, but if he's not ready, the Titans will proly decide that Pac Man will do. The Bengals have slipped in KR coverage the past 2 weeks and it won't take a Jedi wizard who hails from Mt. Olympus on the planet Seetheobvious to bring a wrinkle to that phase.

4. It might take a Jedi wizard who hails from Mt. Olympus on the planet Seetheobvious to make Chris Brown better than a healthy Fred Taylor. My suggestion would be to read the initial post -- which does not say that Brown is better, but rather that the Bengals run D should be less successful vs. him than Taylor.

But even with all those factors, the bottom line is that the Bengals are a much, much better team than the Titans, who are going nowhere as fast as the Texans and are making Fisher older faster than he should be.

If the Bengals lose, it will be because they beat themselves, just like last week and just like last year vs. the Titans.

Im stupid but what the hell does that dog have on his face?

I can't tell if you're stupid 'cause you're drunk or high half the time...but I'm going to guess no...just chemically confused.

Those are porcupine needles...he must have gotten into it with the porcupine mafia, but he didn't feel much since he had quite the buzz on.

itsbowlingtime6bj.jpg

Titans 31 Bengals 27

The Titans are sure getting a lot of key players pop up as questionable for this one.

DT Albert Haynesworth.

WR Drew Bennett

DE Antwan Odom

QB Steve McNair

LB Peter Sirmon

G Benji Olson (never got downgraded)

FB Troy Fleming (never got downgraded)

A team as thin as the Titans is gonna be more adversely effected by injuries than deeper teams like the Bengals. Whether these injured Titans play or not, there has to be doubt as to how effective they can be.

Therefore, some adjustment is in order. :D

Bengals 31 Titans 27

Bengals win because I said so

27-20

Oh hell no :blink: did I read it right that Bax is picking the Bengals :wacko:

Damn that would hurt, Bengals are going to blow these guys out. We win by 14! Braham plays!

Man Spain you must have a Hardon for o Braham, every post u make you talk about him... :blush:

anyone thats been watching this team ,knows when he goes down our line play is s**te. Willie went down and koostra filled right in. That doesnt happen when richie goes down!

They played well without him against the Jaguars. Granted, we lost the game because of a missed block, but that was Perry, not Ghiaciuc.

anyone thats been watching this team ,knows when he goes down our line play is s**te. Willie went down and koostra filled right in. That doesnt happen when richie goes down!

They played well without him against the Jaguars.

Ghiaciuc is a better athlete than Braham. He's much quicker especially getting to the second level blocks.

If he's given the chance to play and get the experience he needs, we will be a better playoff team with Ghiaciuc at center.

Bengals 30 Titans 13

:bengal: WHODEY :bengal:

Titans have allowed Opposing QB's to complete 65.9% of their passes and have allowed

11 TD passes while intercepting 3... Passing rating against them is 112.9

Palmer's stats are allmost the same...

Palmer and Mcnair's stats on their go to receivers..

Palmer has completed 116 passes

WR-75 (65%)

TE -13 (11%)

RB-28 (24%)

McNair has completed 11 passes

WR-42 (38%)

TE-53 (48%)

RB-16 (14%)

I think ML & the players know this is a big game, they'll come ready to play.

I'm sure the players have seen how the poor tackling & overpursuit killed us last week so I think they be more disciplined this week. Hopefully Madieu's shoulder holds up & we tackle much better. I just think we're much better vs. the run with Madieu than KK . KK takes bad angles & tackling is poor imo.

I look for CJ to have a big game. I think they'll move him around a little more & keep the secondary guessing how to cover him.

As long as we don't turn the ball over or kill ourselves with penalties I believe we'll come home with big win & momentum going into the Jungle.

Bengals 28

Titans 16

:bengal:

Well, congrats, Jonboat....why aren't you on your honeymoon? :banana:

I, by no means, think that this game is a cakewalk, but for some reason, these semi-tests don't worry me as much anymore because Marvin will have them prepared because they think one game at a time, which is very crucial.