1:00 or Primetime?

Stripes

1:00 or Primetime?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• Primetime for added national exposure and publicity
    • Full 1:00 schedule for more time for practice and planning

I'd honestly prefer they just play all the games at the same time each week. 1:00 seems to work. If playing during primetime puts the team at any sort of disadvantage as far as total practice time, then I don't like it. I do love to turn on ESPN and see Bengals at Jaguars advertisements, and hear the "undefeated" tag being placed along with the announcment of our participation...but in the long run, it is really worth the tradeoff? What do y'all think?

When you play primetime their are more cameras for better angles for us to see plays unfold and replays...

As far as the annoucing team.. Oh well we're stuck with the 3 stooges.. I hate theisman and mcguire is an idiot as well but have to live with it for one night...

Im glad the Bengals are getting naional exposure.. i hope we look great.... Bengals 27 Jags 10 hopefully....

I hope your peckers are longer than your memories, because everyone seems to have forgotten last season when the Bengals went 2-0 in Primetime! :bengal: The more Primetime games the Bengals get ONLY means they are experiencing greater success, and greater success means playoffs! B)

backtotheplayoffs9tj.jpg

I hope your peckers are longer than your memories, because everyone seems to have forgotten last season when the Bengals went 2-0 in Primetime! :bengal: The more Primetime games the Bengals get ONLY means they are experiencing greater success, and greater success means playoffs! B)

backtotheplayoffs9tj.jpg

Damn Billy I dont raise chickens, Ohhhhhhh!!! you mean the other peckers!! :lmao: But your right they seem to trive on primetime. :sure:

1:00, I guess I'm just so used to watching that 1:00 game that it feels awkward watching it in Primetime.Who cares that are team is getting publicity I would rather fly under the radar, than get heavy publicity playing Monday Night every other week.

Publicity will come if the team makes it to the playoffs anyway. Therefore, the team should be prepared. I don't know if it's possible for the Bengals to get more publicity than they are right now anyway.