Hey, bengal fans

Raiderfan

hi guys im a Raiders fan from the http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/showthread...5978#post715978

message board and know a nice Bengals Fan called Bengal Dave who visits our one

any way just saying hello and congratz on the 4-0 start, soon to be 5-0 no doubt ( Jags suck HAAHA) :cheers:

we are 1-3 soon 2-3 then 3-3 HAHA i hope :sure:;) ,

hope fully we will verse each other in the playoffs cuz the Raiders have a easier road ahead of them

Versing Philly, Ne and KC in a row was slaughter but we neely won each of those games, just couldn't finish the job, KC shouldn't have won that game the zebras were calling everthing against us ( i know we are the Raiders but that was pathetic)

Anyways hello and visit our site ( just be good

B) ) later

hi guys im a Raiders fan from the http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/showthread...5978#post715978

message board and know a nice Bengals Fan called Bengal Dave who visits our one

any way just saying hello and congratz on the 4-0 start, soon to be 5-0 no doubt ( Jags suck HAAHA) :cheers:

we are 1-3 soon 2-3 then 3-3 HAHA i hope :sure:;) ,

hope fully we will verse each other in the playoffs cuz the Raiders have a easier road ahead of them

Versing Philly, Ne and KC in a row was slaughter but we neely won each of those games, just couldn't finish the job, KC shouldn't have won that game the zebras were calling everthing against us ( i know we are the Raiders but that was pathetic)

Anyways hello and visit our site ( just be good

B) ) later

Hello Raiderfan. I'm already a member at Raiderfans.net thanks to your moderator there called "Kitared," :wub: who also visits here from time to time. I know Bengal Dave as well. He visits here also, and most regularly can be found over at CincyBengals.com.

Speaking of penalties, we're getting quite a few on our Bengals as well. I wonder who's leading the league?

:lol: Thanks for the congrats, and good luck to your "Men in Black!"

200520oakland20raiders20team20.jpg