New Poster here

jungleman

Guys i am new to this board was recommended by someone after my espn board was blown up by trolls. I am a huge bengals fan that gets to all the home games haha i have season tickets for those that just paid big bucks for them lol. Whats the deal with this board anything i should know anyone else that just signed up from espn boards let me know the screen name you used then so i know who you are.

WHO DEY

Guys i am new to this board was recommended by someone after my espn board was blown up by trolls. I am a huge bengals fan that gets to all the home games haha i have season tickets for those that just paid big bucks for them lol. Whats the deal with this board anything i should know anyone else that just signed up from espn boards let me know the screen name you used then so i know who you are.

WHO DEY

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay :bengal:

I'm going to move this over to the Introductions forum...

WHO DEY

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay :bengal:

I'm going to move this over to the Introductions forum...

ok kool thanks

Welcome aboard, sir. Whoever *ahem* recommended Bengalszone must have been a smart dude. ;)

:cheers:

He certainly was TDB. I bet it's hard to stop and recommend anything to anyone while you're also busy "blowing s**t up!" :rolleyes:

Welcome to Bengalszone's Forums Jungleman. Glad to have you enjoyng the Bengals newfound success with us.

BTW, did they not have moderators there at the ESPN forum? I find it sad they coul allow such a thing to occur!