Canadian Beer Commercial

Jam31

Bottom line is some people like Mr Boobie can't handle criticism and if you do criticize any facet of american society, well then logically you are part of the taliban.

Bottom line is you're pathetically ignorant when it comes to basic American freedoms and America's role in the world. You didn't criticize a facet; you said America makes you sick and made some incredibly stupid comment about building an empire. Your mouth got ahead of your brain and now you don't know how to get out of it, so you attack me.

I never said you couldn't run your trap. I didn't say you had to shut up. I said you need to shut up. You are free to speak your mind but freedom of speech doesn't protect you from criticism, otherwise you would be violating my rights. Is that your intention?

You've got the tables turned. I responded to you and you got your panties in a bunch. See, that's what the Taliban does. They put out some stupid s**t, people respond and the Taliban cuts their heads off. Not in this country, regardless of what you'd like to do to people who share my viewpoint.

I've found there are three kinds of liberals:

1. The intellectually immature. Those are people who just don't have enough experience to know better - usually college age and younger.

2. The intellectually incapable. Those are people who will never have sufficient intellectual capacity to understand the world around them.

3. The intellectually dishonest. Those are people who know they are wrong but perpetuate their lies to maintain control over groups 1 & 2.

Since I don't know you, it's hard to tell which group you belong to but it's most likely 1 or 2.

You have a lot to learn about this world.

You didn't criticize a facet; you said America makes you sick and made some incredibly stupid comment about building an empire. Your mouth got ahead of your brain and now you don't know how to get out of it, so you attack me.

I never said you couldn't run your trap. I didn't say you had to shut up. I said you need to shut up. You are free to speak your mind but freedom of speech doesn't protect you from criticism, otherwise you would be violating my rights. Is that your intention?

You've got the tables turned. I responded to you and you got your panties in a bunch. See, that's what the Taliban does. They put out some stupid s**t, people respond and the Taliban cuts their heads off. Not in this country, regardless of what you'd like to do to people who share my viewpoint.

I've found there are three kinds of liberals:

1. The intellectually immature. Those are people who just don't have enough experience to know better - usually college age and younger.

2. The intellectually incapable. Those are people who will never have sufficient intellectual capacity to understand the world around them.

3. The intellectually dishonest. Those are people who know they are wrong but perpetuate their lies to maintain control over groups 1 & 2.

Since I don't know you, it's hard to tell which group you belong to but it's most likely 1 or 2.

You have a lot to learn about this world.

I said America makes me sick sometimes, and it was specifically about the AMERICAN PUBLIC'S REACTION TO JANET JACKSONS' nipple

Jimminy Christmas, you are soooo right, I intended to violate your rights.

I want to cut your head off and anyone else who holds your viewpoint.

You are a twisted individual, keep spewing venom if that is what you need to sleep at nite.

I said America makes me sick sometimes, and it was specifically about the AMERICAN PUBLIC'S REACTION TO JANET JACKSONS' nipple

Jimminy Christmas, you are soooo right, I intended to violate your rights.

I want to cut your head off and anyone else who holds your viewpoint.

You are a twisted individual, keep spewing venom if that is what you need to sleep at nite.

You sure know all the buzz words - spewing venom!! Oh, that's a good one. Your parents should sue the Maryland public schools - their tax money was wasted. But I'm sure they're proud of you.

I have nothing else to say to you - probably much to the delight of everyone on this board.

Even the Director of Trash Talkin' is stayin' outa this one.  B)

SOME DIRECTOR!!!!! :blink:

There's a difference between talkin' trash, and what I saw here. You guy's took it to another level. Hence, I'll let you guy's fight/work it out if possible. Not my business to stick my nose into. <_<

I consider Boobie a friend of mine. And I really don't dislike you. But if you two happen not to like one another, I can deal with it. We're all big boys.

I don't know, nor care to know, who's gasket blew first, second or third.... :blink:

How the heck did this thread turn so virile; maybe these two need to keep their conversation to the nfl. :lol:

Manly love all around. :rolleyes:

keep the flame burning. <_<

spring ball isn't too far off. :)

BTW that was a GREAT comercial. I will by labatt's the next time i purchase canadian brew. :) really. :)

I'm all for any person's sexual rights, but the Media,Television,and the overall "alternative lifestyle" s**t has gone too far with pushing it on people...If you're lesbian, fine.Homosexual, fine, but the minute I go to watch some sit-com's and the only thing that comes on is "alternative -lifestyle " programming, (notice i said pro-gramming) then i have a problem .

What any person does in the comforts of his/her home is their own damn business,and no one elses.But on saturday mornings when i gotta tell the Jehovah's personal witnesses to get off my lawn, because it's intrusive, is the same thing that The Gay Rights movement has done.

Gays/ and Lesbians' etc, are not a new Race of people.They spend so much time trying to push their cause like it's the civil rights movement and it's not. Sexuality is not the same as a woman choosing to sit at the front of the Bus in the 1950's alabama.

I do feel that there are isms' that they face each and every day, but once the government says' ok fine.. you can marry,divorce,raise children , and every other thing that they fight for, then their cause ends. plain and simple.

However in 50 years , we haven't changed much from drinking at different water fountains. Although the pay scale has drastically changed, a new modern slavery to people of color does exist.And it's not getting the headlines.....