The Bengals lost but so what?

kevnz

Yeah, it wasn't a good day to be a Bengals fan. But the worst thing is that New England, Chicago, St Louis, Baltimore, and Arizona all got hammered as well, in fact most of those teams looked worse than the Bengals did in defeat, but leave it to the media to go same old Bengals, nothing has changed. I read an article at http://www.cincinnati.com/bengals/ about it's the same old Bengals...For goodness sakes, it just one game out of 16.....Half the league starts with losses. It just makes me sick to see people get paid to write stupid articles. I'm not booking any tickets for the Super Bowl but come on now folks....Give Marvin Lewis some credit, this is a huge reclaimition process. Almost half the roster has changed since last year, it takes time. Am I disappointed that they lost, yeah I am. But they stilled showed some positives that can be built on...

That's me, that's what I think........

Yeah, it wasn't a good day to be a Bengals fan. But most teams looked worse than the Bengals did in defeat, the same old Bengals...For goodness sakes, it just one game Give Marvin Lewis some credit, this is a huge reclaimition process. they lost, they stilled showed some positives

That's me, that's what I think........

I have to say that was one of the better listing i have read from this forrum and i have to give you credit....i could not have said it better myself :D and i'm on your side 100%... it will take time for the BENGALS to become SUPER again but i am starting to see the fruit of MARVINS labors allready and when he is done doing what he wants with this team look out NFL the BENGALS will be back in town :P

halp,

thats the point i have been trying to get through and i'm glad someone besides myself understands it ....think POS and pos things will come to you and yours....

its the whole yin/yang thing "In everything good is a little BAD and in everything BAD is a little good"

LOOK FOR THE SILVER LIGHNING BEHIND THE CLOUDS

Play hard - play true - play 100% 24/7

and last but not least - BLEED ORANGE & BLACK like i have for the last 20++ years