Just a New Person

Lita

Hello! My name's Lita.. I've been a Bengal fan since I was little, my dad always made me watch the games with him. I've been a big fan all my life because of that.. But I was only 2 in 1990, the last time we had a winning season. So as much as I've loved the team, I don't even really remember the last time it was fun to cheer for Cincinnati...

Anyway! I've lurked on several boards, but I never really got around to posting. I was 15 when I started that and, until now, I didn't really understand how the game worked, so it was hard to make conversation about things... but now I think I understand it better. I thought now is a good time to start chatting on a message board, and this one is supposed to be good...

So yes, I'm rambling now... I just wanted to say hello and that I'll be posting things here now. ^.^ So, Go Bengals! From a girl who didn't understand what a football was the last time being a Bengals' fan was any fun.

EDIT: Eek! Sorry! I just noticed the "Introductions" forum, my bad. -_-

Hey welcome Lita. Good to have a lady in our presence! Hope you enjoy the 'zone. :thumbsup:

Nevermind all the b00bies. It's just my way of paying tribute to you beautiful women!

Formerly known as Terry Tate

MY MUSIC

Damn, BB, we have somebody on the board who hasthey're own CD? That's crazy.

I might have to pick that, seeing as I think I'm the only guy on this board who likes rap. After listening to your stuff, I can honestly say, that you are the most kick ass person on the board.

Plus I think that you are theonly other liberal on the board.

EDIT: Eek! Sorry! I just noticed the "Introductions" forum, my bad. -_-

No worries. One of our mods will move it there soon enough. Oh, and welcome.

:cowboy:

You know us too well San Antonio.

Hey Lita. Your last name isn't "Ford" is it? e736919jtm0.jpg

Formerly known as Terry Tate

MY MUSIC

Damn, BB, we have somebody on the board who hasthey're own CD? That's crazy.

I might have to pick that, seeing as I think I'm the only guy on this board who likes rap. After listening to your stuff, I can honestly say, that you are the most kick ass person on the board.

Plus I think that you are theonly other liberal on the board.

Thank you sir. :D

I'm working on a new project, entitled, Year of the Monkey.

Basically I named it that because I was born in 1980, Year of the Monkey, and I like them.

This is something totally different than what I have ever attempted to do.

This will be a solo project, and it's coming VERY slowly, but surely.